Free at Last in Vegas

It’s hot as balls here, going up to 117 degrees! My son is home taking care of the girls, couldn’t help but do some dispensary hopping

18 Likes

Last time I was in the sin mint cookies were amazing.

1 Like

Pretty big haul you managed to score mind if I ask what that costs to buy in Vegas ?

3 Likes

Prices varied widely between dispensaries. Planet 13 (advertised as the largest) had an impressive selection, underwhelming service and high prices. I like Sahara Wellness, a women owned business, super friendly and helpful budtenders and good prices. I paid 12 bux for 100 grams “sips” and 80 bux for 7g Green Crack, a favorite of mine (growing it now) that I can’t pass up. Pre-rolls varied in value.
Cheaper than the dispensaries on the east coast and it seems like prices are coming down since the last time I was here?

2 Likes

I’m sure that here would be over the 400 dollar mark roughly adding what could see in your picture. . Govt tax + provincial tax plus the prices there charging at the stores .

1 Like

IMO pre rolls are never worth it. All too often they’re rolled with shake, leaf matter, etc. Better to go the route you took and buy nug instead and roll your own. Stay cool out there. Where are you staying?

Yeah, totally agree on quality of pre-rolled. We purchased for novelty. Been at Bally’s since Wednesday and leave super early Monday morning. The heat is unbelievable and the best option is to stay indoors.
We did a pool day on Thursday (with cabana I would pay anything for shade), saw O last night, seeing Chelsea Handler tonight. Over eating, losing money…It’s been a fun trip.

4 Likes

Sounds like Vegas :joy:. Have a great time buddy :v:t2:

3 Likes

When u gyo to me it’s like blasphemy but Essence is fair can have great deals like 1/8 good flower in jars $25 but avoid oldpal it’s garbage. No idea today havent been there in almost a year.

This is in my yard…

It laughs at vegas temps.

2 Likes

I hear ya. I’ve got a coupla harvests under my belt and prefer my own smoke. I was in Chicago recently and didn’t even bother to drop in to a dispensary. I’ve been refining my extraction technique so I even prefer my own edibles.

1 Like

I agree the government has regulated edibles to 10 mg total per package. Was out of town at a funeral and though why not buy some chocolate bars well I should of just went to 7 11 and bought a couple kit cats for what the 10 mg bars at 6 bucks each did .

Ate both one after the other plus smoked a gram pre roll it was like those 2 old lady’s where’s the beef! I was where the f**k is the high ?
Waste of time and money makes me feel sorry for the people that have no clue about good weed.

3 Likes

Yeah they want something like a buck a milligram for edibles which is beyond crazy. That makes a batch of my cookies worth over $1000.

Unbelievable.

4 Likes

Know what you mean crazy pricing for such minimal amount of concentrate your actually getting . Give me a 600 mg bar and I’m good for a week at 10 mg I’d need 35/40 bucks worth of chocolate to feel anything .

1 Like