Free Bahia Landrace seeds. Free shipping worldwide! **closed**

Can anyone touch on the recommended light cycle of 12/12 for a week after germination and then 10/14?

2 Likes

The plant’s photoreceptors will begin the initial vegetative stretch with the 12/12 and then begin to flower at 10/14 because genetic markers tells it that a limited amount of time is left to make flowers and resin.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. Just making sure, it’s like a auto with a photoperiod lol

1 Like

I think the suggested timeframe is due to the growth cycle. By jumping into a flower cycle right off the bat it’s not gonna become an unmanageable tree for us not growing these outdoors in a rainforest. :rofl:

3 Likes

@Pigeonman I’d say it’s surely a photoperiod one… it could not be a “catered” or special strain 'cause it needs to survive a hot, sunny weather with high humidity. :hugs:

3 Likes

If you are planning on growing these I highly recommend reading the lemint thread below.
Read every post and if you still have questions please post here. I put 13 seeds in with regular water and 10 of them opened within 4 days. This is not uncommon for landrace seeds. @Pigeonman nailed it. If you don’t want 5 ft plus plants use that light cycle. I hope to see people making extra generations out of these and handing out pollen and seeds.
I just put the flips together and thought of shit. I forgot to mention @Astrodude for supplying flips and washers. Sorry about that sir. Thank you!

@NIGHTMARE

@LegsMahoney
@MrWizard
@TestOfOath
@harveest
@George
@Gpaw
@OGSince03
@Mr_Greenfern
@Mithridate
@bunny
@Chronickyle
@riahgorf_1
@Stevie1durr
@Big
@SkunkHunt101
@BasementBeans
@Bow4Buck
@sprinklememaynee
@donuchee
@mvpvapstor
Would you guys please send me your shipping info. Thanks!

18 Likes

Thanks for sharing beer3|nullxnull, Upstate recently opened to me the world of sativas sharing his seeds and once harvested the buzz is really different and I enjoy it much more than indicas and hybrids … Pirata|nullxnull

9 Likes

I absolutely agree. These landraces are more difficult to grow but with direction the end result will pay off. There are some awesome landraces… there is so much crossing strains nowadays… Breeders are basically saying grow my seeds because they are high in thc and easy to grow… Imo is bs… Everyone here has the tools to grow these phenomenal landraces… Especially when something like this comes along you have piece of mind that it’s the real thing. Not just some person hocking seeds trying to make money…

16 Likes

Thanks a bunch @corey & @Abbbian you guys are legit keeping the OG vibe alive!

Y’all be good to one another!

fr0g_D

4 Likes

Completely agree, I followed the instructions kindly given by Upstate and finished with something enjoyable :yum:. You know I am not a pro at all so that will give you an idea that so said presumed difficulty is kind of an urban legend … Arriba|nullxnull

13 Likes

Sent and again Ty @corey @Abbbian @Astrodude @VAkish @patsnumone and @CornbreadJunior for all you do for this to happen you all are appreciated

7 Likes

I will bread these dudes. Create as many seeds as possible and share with everyone on here. Thank you for the opportunity and I will treat them with high respect. I can’t wait to see what Bahia brings to the AZ desert

4 Likes

Awwww man, looks like I missed this!

Huge thank you to @corey @Abbbian @VAkish @patsnumone and @CornbreadJunior

My heart stopped when I saw @misterbee on the list until I read @Purple-N-Hairy’s post.

7 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that. I’ve put him on quite a few lists over the past 5 or 6 weeks. I know it’s taking up someone else’s spot - but for @misterbee, I’m willing to take that chance.

6 Likes

It’s all good with me, I just really hope @misterbee comes back soon…:sleepy:

6 Likes

Bahia landrace (extras)

1 @patsnumone
2 @Oldtimerunderground
3 @Panamajock
4 @OGTreeSlayer
5 @PineTarBastard
6 @Brokehoe
7 @ShiskaberrySavior
8 @middleman
----OUT----
Please send me your shipping details. Thanks!

10 Likes

Thank you @corey :pray: sending pm now

3 Likes

Does that mean there’s a few packs up for grabs ?

3 Likes

Can I get in @corey
Missed first round

1 Like

I’m hoping

1 Like