Free Durban seeds (now closed), thanks to all for participating

@Lucy247420, you’re on the list.

@StevieG, mine didn’t, but if yours do when you grow them, let us know. :smiley:

4 Likes

Will do thanks man :grin:

2 Likes

Everyone that has asked so far and given me an address will receive seeds. :smiley:

6 Likes

@Cobra50 you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. . .I thank you very much :grin:

3 Likes

Hey, what did I do to deserve insults?! :laughing:

6 Likes

Sorry your a bum. . . in a van, down by the river :wink::joy:

5 Likes

Thanks Cobra! Its always nice to drop by and see that generosity is still all around OG.

Greetings from Colombia!

10 Likes

@Hoodini, that’s better, just watch your language with me young man. rofl

Edit:

@TropicalBiophile, generosity with seeds appear to be a signature trait of OG.

7 Likes

I would said, Yes sir but I’m sure you work for a living :wink: so , aye aye captain

2 Likes

oh maaaan i would love to get my hands on some durban bro!

2 Likes

Not me, @Hoodini, been living the good life for a little over 2 years. Retirement is awesome!

5 Likes

Let’s hope to keep it that way.

Just a while ago I was thinking about a setup to start F2’ing some of my stock, now that I’m finishing the move to a new town with better climate and space for indoor and outdoor grows, and OG certainly is a perfect place to share the love.

7 Likes

This place is absolutely MAD with love! :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Woo hoo damn straight and we plan to keep it that way :grin::grin: and @Cobra50 hope retirement is treating you well :wink::beers:

4 Likes

Way better than work did. I worked in a facility that made medical instruments and implants for orthopedic surgeons. The machining tolerances were incredibly close. I programmed and led the CNC Milling dept. We were governed by the FDA. Their rules is if a medical instrument fails EVERYONE THAT TOUCHED THAT INSTRUMENT can be sued personally.

The stress was killing me. I hated to get up everyday. I needed twice as many antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds to get through the day. Removing stress from my life turned out to be the BEST medicine. (I don’t smoke for medicine, just fun :wink:)

11 Likes

I had no idea about that part…that’s insane. I worked as the computer admin for a big law firm that did a bunch of nasty shit(asbestos payouts) and medical malpractice defense. :snake:

One day i was helping a researcher use the web(this was in like '99) and i asked her a bit & realized i was helping defend a failed heart valve or some shit & :astonished: i left & took my stand with my Mgr. who surprisingly(maybe, she was a nice woman) told me “no problem”. :thumbsup: i’d never have to assist with that kind of shit again. :scales:

I hated my place too. These fuckers were mostly stereotypes but a few were the opposites…pro-bono family/divorce attys etc. Back then the place was paying 50k a MONTH for rent on the 18th floor in SF. that shit blew my mind.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

The (Durban Thai-High Flyer x C99) x Durban sounds great. I will be growing out a pack of Alien Rift and making f2’s or s1’s over the next few months. I plan on making those available to Overgrowers for free. That is my goal for 2018. The generosity here is contagious.

6 Likes

Yeah, very scary shit, @cannabissequoia. I had a machinist working for me that would pass parts through that were actually scrap. I reminded him on one occasion that he could get sued over a failed piece. He just laughed. I recommended my boss fire him. He was gone 2 days later and I breathed a little easier for a while.

That’s great. I’m sure she had plenty of others that didn’t care and would just do the work.

No wonder law firms charge so much. That’s a lot of green to rent some rooms.

It is indeed. Look up the prices on some popular seeds from large breeders sometime. Some of them are unashamedly in the triple digits for A SEED. :astonished::confounded::middle_finger: But, you can find someone here that’ll give you the same strain. Granted, it may not an F15 or anything, but it’ll be the same genes

@goatrock, I messaged you, reply with mailing info and I’ll get some to you.

Edit: added a bit more.

4 Likes

Hi Cobra!!
I don’t know if I could be eligible for a couple of seeds, but would be happy If I were. Sounds very interesting these crosses to me.
… But I am out of US :thinking:

2 Likes

As I started getting pkgs ready to ship, I realized it is much more work than I expected it to be. Everyone I gave an estimated ship date to will need to add a few days to the estimate. Probably after I get going full speed, it won’t take so long. I think it is just the initial preparations. Also, I am going to try to send the international in a letter envelope to see if that avoids the need of filling out customs forms. :fingers_crossed::four_leaf_clover:

Sorry for the delay, I’ll know better what to expect with my next giveaway.

6 Likes