Free Early Clones

I would be honored to hold a few clones when the plants at peak so I can start clipping lol

5 Likes

That’s awesome

3 Likes

Mr. CC I can offer you the same as the others I’m taking 6 of each plant of course depending on growth lol but I will add you to the list Your 10th Last slot/opening.

Qty #4? OK?

4 Likes

Very cool of you to share the plants! Hope you find some keepers in those! Are you just starting one seed of each strain? Not much for pheno selections then

4 Likes

These are from a purchased seed bank, I wanted to pick a few award winners and many very solid strains , so I had you guys pick a few clones if all plants are big enough and it shouldn’t be any drama clipping them…

$1.00 Bubbles Container - Tape - Bubble wrap - Container cover - bubble wrap container - tape bubble wrap - put in box…

Standard ground ( always ground ) all 48 & Puerto Rico $5.85 6 clones in small grow cubes fit in large bubble container net weight 0.15 ouces maybe break a pound…

I won’t cry over postage lol what under a C Note :crazy_face: :wine_glass:

6 Likes

That sounds pretty solid for shipping. This is how I pack mine.

7 Likes

Solid bro, Looks Clean… great job & Thanks for the help… I C/P to my scrap board …

2 Likes

You may be a wonderful gentleman and be donating your work, but from my understanding USPS is still a dick about it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That said, I got 10 on it when time comes to ship :wink:

On a side note, if u have any extra banana strain seeds I’m doing an all banana and banana cross grow for the summer and lots of :fire: to offer in trade :wink:

3 Likes

I just dropped them Banana Bomb included, If your interested we can hook up , I can try and produce you some nice healthy rooted clean clones and you can offer me ? for trade…

I have a very nice step father who is 78 Retired 45 years general post master married my mom a year ago lol I have a coffee then some black berry brandy and both smoke together laugh and he teaches me gifts of life , Like I stated before I shipped live albino snakes to Canada lol so things can be done and will be done if your not an eager asshole… listen watch learn… here as well…:wink:

10 Likes

Those sound like some tasty varieties. Mighty Grape, Purple Banana Cream and Mango Lass would be of interest!

1 Like

@HashstasH you’re the dude! Those all look fun to play with. I’m currently looking for something cheesy or I’d love either of the Kush. If I’m too late I get it.Thanks for being awesome!

1 Like

@ AZsensi

Your the last of 10 lol

please feel free to chose up to 4 clones…

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush

Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Kush OG

Nirvana Seeds Master Kush

Pyramid Seeds Super OG Kush

5 Likes

UPDATE

All 11 Single seeds germinated and ready to be placed in soil tomorrow, :crossed_fingers:

9 female beans & 2 auto’s :wink:

2 Likes

Dude! Those kush are all :fire:. Let me know how to aquire

1 Like

PLANT CLONE 6 EACH

Banana Bomb--------------- 0 - 6 AVAILABLE
Skywalker Kush------------ 3 - 3 AVAILABLE
Sour Diesel--------------- 3 - 3 AVAILABLE
Buddha Kush OG------------ 3 - 3 AVAILABLE
Blue Cheese--------------- 1 - 5 AVAILABLE
Mighty Grape-------------- 2 - 4 AVAILABLE
Runtz 13------------------ 2 - 4 AVAILABLE
Chocolate Heaven---------- 4 - 2 AVAILABLE
Mango Lass---------------- 2 - 4 AVAILABLE

5 Likes

If any of these still available would love the blue cheese, mighty grape or mango lass.

2 Likes

Hello QT

I have an early xmass gift for you if your interested… I will add y ou to the list with your choices, can I ask 1 request and if i am out of line please hit me on the head, when your 6 clones are ready growing rooted healthy in cubes can you gift me $3.00 towards postage.

I have a brand new buddha blue cheese fem seed out of 2 I purchased and have one just popped and one lft, are you interested??

5 Likes

It is going to be a very green Xmas around these parts!

6 Likes

UPDATE
8 Seeds germinated and dropped into soil , Last hold out is the Skywalker Kush.
Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush
Big Head Seeds Sour Diesel
Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Kush OG
Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese
Freedom of Seeds Mighty Grape
G13 Labs Seeds Runtz 13
G13 Labs Seeds Chocolate Heaven
Karma Genetics Seeds Mango Lass
Banana Bomb

2 AUTO’S In the tent as well

Auto Pounder
Sweet Amnesia Haze XL