Free Early Clones

15 mystery seeds huh😉

I’d love to try some of that Skywalker. That’s a beautiful setup

2 Likes

I just saw my first pistols on a pre-98 Bubba. Can’t wait to start taking clones too

3 Likes

Do the dual the 2 pumps bother you?

1 pump for 2 5 gallon buckets is just that, but 2 pumps dual hoses 1 pump each bucket for me works…

2 Likes

Not at all, was just curious why you had so much air running :v:t2:

1 Like

:crazy_face: I was just joking with you… I just do things a bit larger lol

2 Likes

As do I… I don’t run any air in my RDWC, so I guess together we make one normal hydro grower :joy:

1 Like

Clone Update

I have a question, When are these clones ready to ship and how many roots in water should there be before being save enough to mail, I never did this as I only grew in soil.

Strains rooted Banana Bomb / Mango Lassi / Runtz 13

5 Likes

I mail fresh cuts, not rooted. They can go in fridge for quite a while or rooting gel and starters.
Rooted may be a problem without medium.

4 Likes

You could check with @JohnnyPotseed on methods there!

2 Likes

Peace All. @HashstasH I think U can use a very wet clump of paper towel or gauze and then a small baggie with rubberband around it. Or U can always buy those little things they send cut flowers to ppl from like if U order. It comes with a little bullet with water in it.
@Astrodude I have asked @JohnnyPotseed AMD he sends out cuts or clippings and not clones or rooted cuttings.
Stay safe…:fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

3 Likes

Only way I’ve sent out rooted clones is in a medium for rooting. Rockwood or those rapid rooter cubes. I’m betting you could just wrap it in a moist paper towel and it would be okay. Not positive on that though. Sending unrooted cuts is much easier, an a much less time sensitive.

1 Like

I have had them in water for a few days and then use clone x . But true they will be ok for a minute. I thought his was rooted.

Update

I have rooted and unrooted cuts in my buckets, I am looking or any member who can send me postage and how they want them sent and in return any fem beans now or near future trade would be acceptable.
Time is on the Essent’s …

pics below
Strains Ready to go!!

Sky Walker Kush - 8 --Available
Banana Bomb - 1-- Available
Mango Lassi - 1-- Available * Small Clipping *
Blue Cheese - 3 --Available
Velvert Ice - 2–Available

[FARMER DISCLAIMER : PLEASE READ]

You agree to text that you are fully aware of the clippings dates, sizes, detailed pictures and wave any bad negative verbal actions due to delayed postage .

Pictures packaged before leaving will be displayed .

If agreed PM that you agree by c/p this message.

6 Likes

Last Call for clones, Inside US Only

3 Likes

9 Likes

How are the plants doing?

How many green dots do i have?

Oooh only two haha