3 Likes

Masterkush
Sweet Zombie
Velvet Moon

4 Likes

Switch my chocolate heaven out for velvet moon :slight_smile:
Please and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good call on the Masterkush :+1: I am sure the others are nice as well, just never heard of them.

2 Likes

I have changed your choices thanks guys…

1 Like

JAN 13 2022 UPDATE

Clones are growing very fast healthy and ready for STAGE #2 Replanting in larger grow space

NOTICE to Members I am OFFERING the Strain that was replaced but now back .

Purple Banana Cream ANY MEMBER Hit me up if Interested I’m clipping 6 from each plant I’m growing 2 plants.

I Also have Slot #10 left for any member with at least 4 green dots…

2 Likes

Looking good bud! Great start :+1:

2 Likes

Great job man!!

2 Likes

I just bought smaller buckets from 5 gallon down to 3 gallon true hardware nice more room less soil, they go in soil into 5 gallon white grow bags but I need to get 15 plants under my 1000 watter, 1 really good thing i did and noticed after i removed the foil wing reflector the entire tennt looked like the sun was landing on my tent lol , I did need to reduce heat and ass my cool air control from low to midium and it fropped from 93 back to 85…

I can’t believe the 2 closes to the door ar blueberry x skunk #1 from 1989 that were gifted to me here from a very warm hearted lady and my wife found them going through her old jewelry wooden box lol go figure… they have2 4 main stems each only 1 foot high already buding…

5 Likes

PLANT UPDATE

These girls are happy growing daily…

7 Likes

They look very healthy

2 Likes

Hell ya bud! They are alive and kicking, great start to your project indeed :+1:

3 Likes

I Dig the Auto’s lol They have tiny buds and still vegging for another 3 weeks lol

5 Likes

Got some :fuelpump: strains man! I’d love to try some

1 Like

I am sorry but please read the beginning of the thread, I am requiring at least 4 green dots and my 10th spot is full…

Could you add me back to the Purple Banana Cream. Thanks .

1 Like

My apologies new to this might have missed that

1 Like