Free Early Clones

UPDATE

All 11 Single seeds germinated and ready to be placed in soil tomorrow, :crossed_fingers:

9 female beans & 2 auto’s :wink:

2 Likes

Dude! Those kush are all :fire:. Let me know how to aquire

1 Like

PLANT CLONE 6 EACH

Banana Bomb--------------- 0 - 6 AVAILABLE
Skywalker Kush------------ 3 - 3 AVAILABLE
Sour Diesel--------------- 3 - 3 AVAILABLE
Buddha Kush OG------------ 3 - 3 AVAILABLE
Blue Cheese--------------- 1 - 5 AVAILABLE
Mighty Grape-------------- 2 - 4 AVAILABLE
Runtz 13------------------ 2 - 4 AVAILABLE
Chocolate Heaven---------- 4 - 2 AVAILABLE
Mango Lass---------------- 2 - 4 AVAILABLE

5 Likes

If any of these still available would love the blue cheese, mighty grape or mango lass.

2 Likes

Hello QT

I have an early xmass gift for you if your interested… I will add y ou to the list with your choices, can I ask 1 request and if i am out of line please hit me on the head, when your 6 clones are ready growing rooted healthy in cubes can you gift me $3.00 towards postage.

I have a brand new buddha blue cheese fem seed out of 2 I purchased and have one just popped and one lft, are you interested??

5 Likes

It is going to be a very green Xmas around these parts!

6 Likes

UPDATE
8 Seeds germinated and dropped into soil , Last hold out is the Skywalker Kush.
Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush
Big Head Seeds Sour Diesel
Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Kush OG
Big Buddha Seeds Blue Cheese
Freedom of Seeds Mighty Grape
G13 Labs Seeds Runtz 13
G13 Labs Seeds Chocolate Heaven
Karma Genetics Seeds Mango Lass
Banana Bomb

2 AUTO’S In the tent as well

Auto Pounder
Sweet Amnesia Haze XL

6 Likes

Looking like a great start bro!!!

2 Likes

I’m trying lol

1 Like

I have a moisture meter that is similar to the one you have there. I love it for checking moisture level on my living soil beds. I made sure I got the one with the longer probe so I could get a reading on the bottom.

The little shit works better then the expensive one I shit canned digital my arse lol

I need one with several soils, seedlings not harsh plain water- small 3 to 6 inch plants …

2 Likes

Very nice, I love mine indeed. Moisture meter probe, par meter and chapin sprayer are my 3 favorite tools in my grow tents at the moment heh.

UPDATE

Ok out of the 11 seeds I germinated 10 Popped and had a 1/2" taproot went into soil but one seed never germinated Big Head Seeds Sour Diesel, 2 I am sill waiting for them to hit the top of the soil but I have no reason to think they won’t pop…

9 Likes

UPDATE ON CLONE STRAINS

SCRATCHED CLONE LIST

Big Head Seeds Sour Diesel
G13 Labs Seeds Chocolate Heaven
Big Buddha Seeds Buddha Kush OG

NEWLY ADDED STRAINS AVAILABLE FOR CLONES

Masterkush
Sweet Zombie
Velvet Moon

For those Members who picked the strains on the Scratched list pick new choices.

I purchased seeds from Atitiude seedbank for 11 straight years when I had asked for replacment seeds at $14 to $16 a seed the responce was lol and the goose on the way out… I guess they don’t appreciate valued customers but no worries over a few $$$

5 Likes

Master kush yummy
Haven’t seen that in a while, nice

2 Likes

Master Kush is one of my top 5 old school strains

1 Like

@AZsensi Got u down for 2 :ok_hand:

Your #9 o the list of 12 I’m sending clones to if all are at peak health…

3 Likes

You are awesome. I have some really cool landrace stuff coming to me. Some African pollen and some Bahia seeds that come from the rainforest. Your welcome to anything I produce once it’s here

4 Likes

This is an exciting thread @HashstasH ! Awesome that you’re going to be sending so many great genetics out into the world! I’m just gonna sit over her and watch it all go down. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Right now 3 new seeds are down germinating & 8 others are 4 weeks old lol but once their at peak growth and healthy enough to take from her I will take 6 clones from each plant each person gets what is on the list if possible lol we all know how things can change daily…

2 Likes