Free plants chicago

Don’t rent From violent felons who bring police to your house and have illegal guns.

Cobbs didn’t give a f*** about my 5 plant garden, though.

Last time I got arrested was 30 years ago and it was over a dime bag. I’m not a f****** criminal. It’s good to see cops finally agree with me that I can’t grow some f****** weed.
Can

I guess my next thread is gonna be me. Looking for a place to grow in Chicago.

I’m OGOGI got skills to pay bills.

I think I have a taker bring ASU v or something.

It’s not a huge waste of my time. That was only like 45 days Franklin. But I spent a lot on those f****** I gave one away to a buddy who has grown outdoors. He was shocked that a small plant will put out 30+ dense colas. Thats how to do it.

thats young chimera on the left= beast. and in the middle hidden is gmo x black bananna? and on the right is one pot with chimax and flyin hawaiian and black runts in one pot= the groundcover worked, cops may have thought it was one or else they didnt give a f. they left the bhow equipment and jars and didnt care. the shorty is after dark from purple city

you know what my ex landlord used to say? Ill suck your dick for a dollar . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8q74BIw-4Y If he thinks of bringing me to court i got evidence. he DESTROYED his house and broke all the doors and he literally shits all over. he was banned from the house by his mom prior to her death but when he comes its hard to kick him out. Its easy to get rid of me-= just ask. With the way hes acting? maybe i need to show up to court to testify honestly.

last chance tomorrow. I got to do a cpr class until around 3 pm, grab it while you can.

people have paid thousands for each of these as a tiny clone- these are halfway done take em please/

i was busy moving today and i got a job- uber eats. I had an 18 dollar for taco bell and then my phone died just prior to picking up? oops. ill get a battery tomorrow.

if youre really from the hood, leave them out on the street. no cops around where i hang out this time of night.

2 Likes

heres something free for you. you know how you know youre an OG? its when everyone you grew up with is dead or in jail. you dont seem to afraid of either so im guessing that blocksense is not a thing with you. so put em out on the sidewalk and let someone else deal with them.

2 Likes

its too cold at night. itll be above 40 tomorrow though/ and im not og as in gangs. as in overgrow og.

1 Like

that plant will be gone in 30 minutes unless you live on a golf course.

i mustve been 21 or 22, lived in west vancouver. we had a bunch of heat some dudes got into something and we got the brunt of it, i left 12 moms on kistlano beach, they were gone before i even walked away. random people you never would have assumed came over and asked for one, dont be scared bro put the plant somewhere someone who wants it will be.

cops are not all nice about weed. I got busted. I moved out the domestic violence house into a hotel. I drove uber eats all day and to wind down I went out to smoke. I was in my drivers seat with the door open and my dog on leash outside the car and cops rolled on me while smoking.
It was like 1990 again. they put me against the car and ransacked my pockets and car. They were rude and the 24 year old cop tried to paint a picture of guilt over a 1993 distribution charge= it was an oz back then, an oz is legal now? and the charge is older than the pig. They gave me a 200 dollar fine and stole my weed because it was in a baggy instead of dispo packaging? Im gonna show up to the hearing with some empty dispensary jars and claim ignorance that it has to be in the original container.

4 Likes

on topic- I tried to move them but just like my harvests- i dont have enough connects bieng an old overgrow hermit. I chopped them with a hacksaw and am saving the build a soil filled pots to compost and grow again. I got some clones off to a friend. well see on that becasue they were deep into flower

Sad, hate seeing good cuts go to waste