Large 46 bails of ProMix

Hello Hola My Friends

I secured a property with 4 car garage 50 by 50 ft and 2 rooms the entire bottom of the house with cabinets and right now i’m trying to buy floros and as many as I can buy for the garage , I need 20 - 4x4 floros , I was offered today 4 x 4 with 5 sets of dimming lights and red light and phone controls for $990

Please list your Pro Mix outdoor grows , Thanks :green_heart: :green_heart: :crossed_fingers:

ok my Canadian Friends notice what I’m wearing :thinking:

below me are the 50 gallon grow bags 46 and 46 bags of Pro Mix at 60 pounds each lol

I have 2 clones from the Sky Walker Kush and a Big Buddha Blue Cheese , there about 2 feet tall going in tomorrow ,super silver haze, Green Crack mango crack x Platinum Kush , fucking fire strain, my bro just about sold his whip for F’1s

I will be taking my BOG LSD’s right into them 50 gallon pots , the sun is amazing and to see plants Literally praising the sun with every leave up and sucking in the sun.

Oh Ya P.S. never tell the hydro owner to save $56.00 I had to make 2 trips LOL

24 Likes

I think it is your lucky day because I finally got around to mailing out your package :slight_smile:
Sorry it took so long. Hope they get there soon!

9 Likes

Thank you so much, it takes a big heart and I’m thankful to receive them from you, thanks you…

4 Likes

This I bought for a whopping $100 being delivered at 8 am tomorrow morning , I already told my bud were going to wake n bake in the am lol

Its from an auction and is very good conditions, I need to have access to gallons per day with a water tanker com doing routine deliveries per month .

I’m on a dirt private gated road nothing but farmers

take some pics in the am when it’s delivered.

nto-tank_c275

9 Likes

Nice score there. Great space.

:green_heart:

Thank You, I waited for some time and the reason for the wait was it was under a trust with 6 siblings being greedy and asking way to much for the house. I will take more pics tomorrow of the space and keep trying to find a person or two wanting to sell the led’s but never give up…

2 Likes

Nice promix stash you’ve got there. I think we have the same shoes?

1 Like

So happy for you and I don’t even know you @HashstasH happy grows to you my friend!

2 Likes

Nice. That’s an incredible come up for the garage space alone.

1 Like

:rofl: They do their best but there’s a reason I yell at the Bluejays in my yard making early am calls: YOU SUCK AT BASEBALL!! :rofl: :bird: :baseball:

My ProMix mix for a 30gal fabric:

ProMixBX - 75 L
Sheep Manure - 30L
EWC - 10L
Perlite - 20L

A few days before transplanting i will also apply a 1/2 strength solution of Superthrive; and then at the time of planting apply another dose of 1/2 strength Superthrive. The vitamins in the mix really help with the transplant shock transition :grin: :+1:

Congrats on your set-up! Looking forward to watching the grow-go-go-go!

:metal:

4 Likes

WOW, best of luck in your grow, looks amazing!!

1 Like

I paid $50 for a block of ProMix. I don’t think the saying dirt cheap applies anymore (even if ProMix isn’t technically dirt)

2 Likes

Funny with that said I told the hydro store owner if i’m going to buy 50 - 60 pound bails at a time he better sharpen his pencil because i buy my nutrients there … so he tells me he dropped it to him making $3 a bail profit…

https://hydro-earth.com/

4 Likes

$38 at Canadian Tire. I think it was $33 last year.

1 Like

I sit here right now with deep regret to promise that I wouldn’t let the lowest fucking slim of a useless person /s who made my wife with a birthday yesterday happy bringing her to tears , her friends we attending things in the new place with friends and me attending the crops with hand selected few due to security concerns with waiting 8 business days for the rural ATD to come install inside the house , outside, ground, to phone access and well the police just left , they were using blue lights to check tire tracks, I have not gotten over how we had to do a theft property report online, wtf?

ok well after doing the pictures, and me feeling very cold with these guys and gals looking at my (pause) soil bags / pots…

Estimated loss Inside the house we haven’t even spent a night in yet is for Geico $14,000
slammed fucking expensive pool balls right into mint con hardwood floors , pics make believers out of disbelievers…

I had 45 plants my pride n joys were my 2 clones sky walker kush & Blue cheese big bhudda and others and the motha fuckers took the plants all 2 feet and over and nuts and of all things the biggest kick in my balls was my new water tank had a hole at the bottom from a source of something hot because its 80 iches thick, throw it away…

I was fucking pissed that my sisters son’s 18 yr old friend came to or old/new home as I made clear just her , my brthinlaw as he was going to add one more 240 outlet outside and just didn’t like him but who knows…

all my 3 different OXY meds, heart meds, b12 syringes, all gone

i’m 60 feel like my entire world just fell in a deep hole and my afib / heart rate reached 144 , its been 112 now doing better…

4 Likes

Hopefully things work out . this sucks big time!!!
if you need seeds to start up let me know

Paps

That sucks. Looks like fucking kids. They came for the plants and just tossed the place for anything else. Put the word out. They won’t be able to keep it quiet.

It’s just stuff though. Remember that.

1 Like

I just feel bad for my wife, she is not young and works with elderly and medical coding as well and her face just gave me a hopeless feeling as a husband but fuck we didn’t even have anything put away… maybe being an hour out with 3 green house farms on my road is a bullseye for crooks,

my wife blasted ADT because this is why we were going to wait but i had to get the plants from a condo apartment into the outside lol I’m blessed my bog LSD were still sitting at our now rentable
time share lol fuckng rents here $2,250 monthly…

It’s 4:36 here and I haven’t slept yet knowing my life worth of shit ended up being turned inside out and how do you ever recover but my will to stay focused and start again is better than having health issues :green_heart: :weary:

1 Like

Dang man, there are only a couple things much worse than having your home ransacked. I hope it’s not anyone you know but wouldn’t blame you one bit for suspecting everyone who’s been around as, unfortunately, crap like this is rarely random.

1 Like