Free plants chicago

I have 5 free plants available there. A few weeks into flower, they’re looking beautiful and build a soil 3.0. Beautiful genetics disease-free. I have to move and I don’t want to go to waste belief, chimera andchimax close and some GMO cross and and some Others
It’s legal And I can help you grow or set up with with equipment.

37 Likes

What part of Chicago?

4 Likes

“OG-Move”, right there, if valid!!! Good on ya, indeed. Good luck on the move, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Very cool of you @thumper

2 Likes

Thats amazing brother super OG of you! Unfortunately I don’t know anyone in Chicago but ill spread the word around

3 Likes

Dammmmn when must they be gone by?

2 Likes

im near schaumburg. I chopped the munson today. i got beleaf flyin hawaiian chimax 18 and chimera 2 and black runts

I called the cops on my landlord for domestic last week and now he served a vacate notice today.

1 Like

ill take some pics for shits and giggles.

b4 throwing them away I should leave them on busy streetcorners with a free sign. its over 40 tomorrow.

i’m in chicago but have no interest in plants. it’s a nice gesture anyway instead of tossing them. street corner free plants sounds good though.

the letter i got fromthe landlord is so dumb. It accuses me of growin a legal garden- but then distributing it out of the house. Literally the only person i TRADED weed for rent with was him, I dont sell weed here I follow rules. Then it says I have an upcoming case on animal abuse??? that was the day the landlord let my gsd out and he came back in and closed the door= she ran and cops found her and she had no collar so i have to go to court to show the rabies tag. The house his brother is in and me and his bro are the friends house got RAIDED for illegal guns and we got ransacked by 12 police. Now hes mad at me so makes up lies.
None of it makes sense, but I live with my friend whos mom just died. His bro didnt live here but would come to break everything and get drunk.

1 Like

Here they are, they’re short. I would have preferred to keep them a couple extra weeks. But I knew I was gonna have to leave this place early

3 Likes

Those pics stink, but I’m not trying to be a photographer over here. They’re about to f****** go on a dirt. Someone tend to flower last month on the 20th and some went about a week after.

Here’s a group shot.

3 Likes

Being that they are In flower moving them will stress them. I’d take em if you are going to trash em tho.

1 Like

its called weed for a reason, stress? theyll be just fine. They are in build a soil 3.0. as long as the night cycle stays the same they wont even hiccup.

if anyone can make it to schaumburg id share them. Im not obligating anyone to give me any returns but that would be nice too. i pid alot for the genetics and soil and effort but this is gonna be my first ever FAILED garden. Since I was a kid, I used to fail all the time until the original overgrow.

2 Likes

Tent

Gun safe