Free seeds... Arrgggg, Adventure Ahead! (ALL Gone)

@ReikoX and @Sebring thanks for keeping me in mind for the seeds much anticipated if u ear of anymore pls give me a shout I will take as many as possible.im going to be finding a decent spot near the woods this summer in the U.K. and I’m going to be trying to do a garilla grow be my first and I no I’ll mess up so I want to plant a few if I can get the stock to do it :smile::smile::grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::yum: so if u hear of anymore going I be more than happy to take them thanks guys

4 Likes

I got my Green Lantern seeds (a whole lot of them!) today! Thanks a ton Sebring

4 Likes

Excuse me; I think I arrive late…but Im very interesed in long sativa crosses…
Can ya tall me about your Double Thai? Is it the CannaBioGen/U.S.C./A.C.E. strain?
Salud!

2 Likes

It is the Double Thai from ACE seeds. It is a pure sativa with a dominant expression of it’s chocolate thai parent. It grew to 15 foot when we grew it outside in Southern Nevada.

3 Likes

I would give em a go, if there’s any left bro

1 Like

@Sebring, is there any of the blueberry hash hogs.? I can trade, I have a few regs.

Next time this is how i will do it, what an example bro. Better to announce when everything is ready to go, just print the addys and let’s go! Nice.

5 Likes

There are zero seeds left! In fact, most of the packages have already arrived, with just a few still in transit.

4 Likes

When I decided I wanted to give seeds away, I also decided that I wanted it to go smoothly. I read a bunch of threads for others giving stuff away and then prepped everything I’d need, set up a master spreadsheet and cleared up about 4 hours of time to make sure things shipped asap. It worked like a charm! The only thing I’d do differently next time is I’d make sure I was calculating postage based on package weights instead of letter weights since they won’t fit through some letter sorting machines.

I make seed every chance I get so there will probably be more seeds given away in the future.

10 Likes

Got mine today. Thanks @Sebring

4 Likes

…I suppouse ya wanna mean " Koh Chang Thai’s dominant"… It was a cross between Meao Thai Cannabiogen n Koh Chang Thai Colectivo Vibes/U.S.C.
How bout it taste n psicoactivity?

N how bout your Acapulco Gold? I cant see your strain list cos I arrived late…

Thanks for the info. I’m very interested in your strains but Im afraid than I arrived too late…
Salud.

2 Likes

Mines got here today mahalo nui loa @Sebring

3 Likes

Just got my seeds today thanks alot @Sebring for the seeds can’t wait to discover the green lantern

3 Likes

got them today @Sebring

3 Likes

@Sebring. My pack of seeds arrived today. I didn’t realize it was going to be so many seeds! There must be at least 50. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much. :heart_exclamation:

I got the OG Kush.Did you generate the seeds? Do you know any background on them, like breeder, heritage, days to flower, odor? If youy don’t, no problem. I’m just entering them into my garden journal database. Are they feminized are are there likely to be some males? :fingers crossed:

Have a great weekend,
C50

2 Likes

They are feminised S1 seeds I produced using colloidal silver (before I learned about STS) and the parent was a fem OG Kush purchased from Royal Queen Seeds. I remember the maturation time being about what the producer said it would be and I don’t remember seeing any intersex traits in it or it’s siblings.

3 Likes

That is correct, it was Koh Chang Thai dominant

It tasted like dark chocolate with a kick of spice and black pepper.
It was very mental, a psychedelic high.

The Acapulco Gold was from Barney’s Farm Seeds and it tasted like hay, but got you super high and trapped you in your head with only your own thought.

The original list:
OG Kush
Jack Herer
Mozambique Poison
Spicebox {Mozambique Poison x Double Thai}
Sour Diesel x Double Thai
Acapulco Gold x Double Thai
{Acapulco Gold x Double Thai} x Casey Jones
Mozambique Poison x Cannatonic
{Mozambique Poison x Cannatonic} x Double Thai
Sour AK x Casey Jones
Blueberry Hash HogAutos