Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

You’re welcome any time!!

Enjoy!
8 Likes

@Budderton @potpotpot @Emeraldgreen
Received all three packs of beans today.

4 Likes

What a long thread…
Sorry for not reading everything, can anyone explain how this works?

Thanks, and good crops.

2 Likes

This is the thread people give seeds away on.

Some just ask for, say, the first 3 to say “dibs”. Sometimes there will be trivia questions. Sometimes its a random number generator that you just sign up for. When doing this, you click on the "edit’ button on the bottom right, then add the next number, then add a space (this is important) then @Piter. Doug runs this type fairly constantly on here. Most of these can be fairly fun with lots of comments from the peanut gallery.

This is a great forum with a lot of genuinely nice people. Welcome and enjoy your time.

9 Likes

Ah, ok,… many thanks for explaining.
Well… it feels funny the system… haha

1 Like

There are so many giveaways, you just have to hang out whenever you can and things happen. Doug also has the Grape Punch/Sour Bubble giveaways. Those are number generators…go here Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed** and here BOG Grape Punch redemption run and scroll up from the bottom until you come to the list of numbers

3 Likes

Did you eat it?

Many thanks.

1 Like

Post #3668 in Sour Bubble and there should be a new signup for Grape Punch any day

1 Like

That’s the one I’m really after

2 Likes

Pack of mystery seeds from this year’s grow very fresh seeds give me a number 1-1000
Did not mark my plants did not intend to breed this year
Headband x chem 4 fems so not the male
Zinger (sour strawberry × space queen)
Golden touch chernobyl Golden ticket cut x king midas
Panama red x Bubba kush
Sour patch kids x m.a.c
Super silver sour deisal haze f2
Will stop taking numbers same time tommarow

13 Likes

369 please

1 Like

75 please!

957 Please ty

Thank you @Stinky received the seeds!!! Thank you so much!!

6 Likes

420 is my guess!

3 Likes

29 thx !!!

1 Like

Mystery seeds are my kinda jam! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It would be really cool if folks could come up with better ways to do this. Pick a number between 1 and 1000 over a 24 hour period is going to just fill this thread up with nothing posts. Really cool that folks are giving out seeds and I applaud them for that but it’s kind of painful scrolling through so many posts that say basically nothing. Just an opinion.

19 Likes

I will shoot for 778.
Thanks!