Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Nice! Glad they made it. Those Bloody Monster will be some killer smoke.

6 Likes

I loved growing out the Blak n Blu Cookies that @BigMike55 gifted me. It was a BEAST and gave me 0% problems the whole time. It didn’t have the tightest packed buds but the high is extremely relaxing without being mind numbing. It’s a great movie watching type high, even when the movie has a lot of twists and turns. You can still keep up with the plot but don’t feel like getting up from the couch much. lol
That’s just the way it hit me. I rather like it if you can’t tell.

12 Likes

ALMOST FREE SEEDS

Hey all…one of the true backbones of this great community is having an auction to help with some medical expenses. How about showing that OG love that this place is famous for and browsing through and throwing up a bid on some great seeds. You get several selections and starting bids work out to just over a buck a seed! That’s like…almost FREE!!!

17 Likes

@misterbee WOW👀 thank u

Do u make these pucks yourself?

26 Likes

@misterbee @BigMike55 ive seen that you both have these personalized pucks. Do you have a CAD file for these? If yes, may I please ask for it?

5 Likes

here you go. buddy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

WOW’s right lol you got the hook up budder :love_letter: :100:

3 Likes

Nah, too “heavy” for me!! Numerous members here are into the 3D Game!! There’s a Thread offering their services. Three individuals have provided me with very reasonable prices, indeed. I get them in 3-slot (for Fems), 6-slot (Photo/R and/or Auto/Reg), and 10-slot Pucks, even have some with “fitted Covers”). With all the “Technocrats” here, I’ll stick to just ordering. Glad they made it to da South Side ok. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Thanks for the lead @misterbee

2 Likes

You’ll get more views if you ask here.

3 Likes

Perhaps @Bobgrows can help you out with that.

6 Likes

What can I help with?

3 Likes

@misterbee Banana Pebbles is Fruity Pebbles x Banana Kush?

1 Like

@Bobgrows made mine. I believe she let me have some at like 10¢ each. Approx. I can’t remember. But they were fairly cheap. Considering they replace the coin flip and the rubber washer And she can put whatever you want on them. I would suggest not a pot leaf. These will go thru the smashers at the post office. You don’t want an imprint of a pot leaf proudly displayed on the outside of your letter. Lol.

16 Likes

Hi everyone!!
First of all, @misterbee, pardon for not having the patience to find the right thread, though I know you won’t mind! After all, a huge thanks to you brother!! Autos and photos, could I ask for better than that!? OGenerous of you won’t be the only one to mention…! Thank you!!!

And last but not least, when we say some OGers here are over the top we mean it!! At times, one shouldn’t be surprised if, after winning a pack of beans, then receiving thrice its share!! Couldn’t say more than, had him being in front of me, I’d probably break one of his rib cage bones for such a tight hug!! To the one and only, Sequoia grower @Oldtimerunderground! Love you brother!! :hugs:

Thanks!

22 Likes

And as if it wasn’t enough, there are more awesome OGers to say thanks!!
@Oldjoints!! Wish I could have been to your party! Do know I was there in spirit!! One day these silly licenses won’t be needed!! Thank you dearly!! I’ll be having them wet, don’t know when… Blue Tara is in my way first!! :pray: :hugs:

Thanks!

22 Likes

Holly heck @Abbbian , there is 6 more packs. You are going to need a bigger vault.

12 Likes

Enjoy my friend!

6 Likes

Awesome haul indeed @Abbbian

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @anon20530495, your generous gift arrived today.

18 Likes