Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

You’re not alone, we all suffer from that condition.

2 Likes

Good luck, there might be a road block or two, lol.

2 Likes

I used to just pick beans for a long time. but after I started reading OG it started to progress. Now it’s enough for me to see or hear the word “beans” as a lump rises in my throat, trembling begins and throws me into a sweat. :rofl:

3 Likes

Happens to many bud :slight_smile:

3 Likes

one day things will calm and you’ll be able to pass on seed offers sometimes, :+1:

4 Likes

You need some help mate, let me direct you here:

3 Likes

I’m not really interested in collecting seeds indiscriminately. At the moment, I carefully select applicants for smoke and crossbreeding. Certain effects are important to me.

5 Likes

Ya, ya…that’s how we all start out. :laughing:

The next thing you know you’re wondering how you’re going to grow out all the seeds you have, as you’re ordering more.

7 Likes

I have less than ten applicants for the next indoor cycle. Around ten is because my wife loves flavors like Forbidden Fruit, Mango Kush and Tropicanna cookies. But I’m sure the first thing I have to do is buy beans of @Tonygreen

3 Likes

Shoot me your addy via Privnote or similar and I will get some beans headed your way. :call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Unsolicited beans grow the best weed. The generosity around OG never fails to impress me. @Maddawg RAWKS!!!

12 Likes

Thank you so much. Yo need my full name and direction?

1 Like

Negative on the name!

I usually make up a name like “B.Cutter” or something that will not stand out.

4 Likes

B. Cutter)) me gusta

1 Like

only I don’t have a mailbox at home, most likely the postman will find me at home and hand over the letter

1 Like

We have a pretty similar grass. Porcupine grass.

I’ve thrown plenty on prairie walks. They have such a cool drilling mechanism. Haven’t seen any of that Needle grass here think we’re just north of that range.

@Gizmo , you in Texas?

1 Like

Thank you so much @Zaaboot you are very generous!

22 Likes

I hope you enjoy them - I look forward to getting some of your PPP crosses in coco :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Same here, the seed hoarding disease has set in deep! I still have a list of what I want but at this point I’m open to any seeds :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Maddawg

17 Likes