Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

My pleasure @thecrazster , hope you find what your looking for! Happy growing, good Vibes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’re welcome any time, good luck - hope you pop some :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I’m going to pop them today. Are they auto or photo?

Photo, ten characters

1 Like

mister :honeybee:'s Teaser #201-4003 - Just so you know, SEVENTY-FIVE/75 Greeting Cards w/Seeds are filled, only requiring “Personals” upon conclusion of NEXT MONTH’S Giveaway. SEE YOU SOON!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

40 Likes

That’s awesome! Throwing some chum into water getting the sharks into a frenzy :joy::joy:

12 Likes

Shark week chum

26 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:my wife loves (Gods Glue) she states that this is just like taking a heavy sleeping pill :mage:

6 Likes

Gorilla Glue x God Bud ?

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Gods Glue X LSD :mage:

5 Likes

@Alphatoy . I thought about finding some so I looked it up. According to Ministry of Cannabis it’s genetics are Gorilla Glue #4 x Gorilla Glue #4 (a clone from Amsterdam and some seed from USA). That’s crazy though. It says some pheno’ can reach 30% THC!

6 Likes

It’s ALL the cannabinoids together that make a potent effect, not only THC, it’s so overrated.
There are probably plants in the wild that go beyond 30% and always have been, but it’s so much better when all cannabinoids are mixed together in more equal ratios if peace and healing is what you’re after.

It can easily be manipulated by adjusting decarb temperature and times,
decarbing two batches at 100 C / 212 F but different lengths of time (1 hr 11 min and 2 hr 22 mins, easy to remember and works great for me :smile: ),
and then ingesting a little (1/3 of a teaspoon) of both, regardless of cultivar.
Feel free to DM me for more details.

Thanks to everyone sharing seeds, ever expanding the diversity of it all!

:green_heart:

11 Likes

@Rogue
I second this,Total bouquet of terpenes and flavours Is the experience you want.Entourage effect might be?
Surely more chemistry going on in your receptors
I actually am terpene hunting autoflowers,I stopped so soon with the thc percentage

4 Likes

Very interesting thread here about all that: Help with tolerance

To not stray off topic on here.

3 Likes

This is gonna be epic no hint to what’s preloaded in the cards? Or keeping it a surprise till it goes down ?

4 Likes

A wee bit of EVERYTHING, Photo Reg, Fem, Auto Reg/Fem, HALF 'N HALF @SamwellBB creations, the other half Donated and/or Purchased, plus a few from the “Trade Winds”. We’ll turn around and do it all over again come Spring!!! You know it will surely have a WEEK’S WORTH OF UPDATES, no one will be able to say they didn’t hear 'bout it. A lot of rare gems to be found, I think…but, what do I know. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: About 90% of the Listing has ALREADY been revealed, but I still have a few surprises :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!

28 Likes

This gonna be epic, thanks for doing this @misterbee

5 Likes

Well look at the awesome surprise I found in the mailbox…a big thanks to @BeagleZ …mmmmm lavender :grinning::grinning::grinning:

15 Likes

Happy growing bud!!

9 Likes

Thank you @BeagleZ !
These arrived safe and sound. I think they came yesterday, but had my daughter grab the mail. She put everything in my office/study exactly where I tell her to put the mail, I was the dummy that just never looked lol.
Thanks again!

11 Likes