Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

In his defense, Doug, you and I posted at exactly the same time. I think I actually had to go backwards to see if I could figger out what happened.

1 Like

What happened! I had just signed up!!

1 Like

Iā€™ll give it a shot

Fixed please

I am in at #6 again, I was kicked offā€¦

1 Like

Another tryā€¦
@Murciano207 @Ras @George

1 Like

Itā€™s cool bud, there is no defense needed, I am not mad. I was more confused than anything. It happens to me from time to time, lol.

2 Likes

In at 5 after being booted from 9. Please, please, please make sure you are not booting other individuals off the wiki list.

5 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson Iā€™m in at 11ā€¦ thatā€™s number 1 twice lol

1 Like

Sorry i add more number ā€¦ mea culpa

Ok. I just didnā€™t want you to be upset for a glitch. Is all. I just happened to jump in when that was going. I usually donā€™t come in here much, unless I have some extras to give away.

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy looks like you got booted from the wiki, too.

1 Like

When someone chooses the overwrite optionā€¦ it clears it allā€¦ thatā€™s what happensā€¦ just if that comes upā€¦ cancelā€¦ and restartā€¦ to avoid this

4 Likes

Yes, i knowā€¦ Sorry.

1 Like

Haha donā€™t be sorryā€¦ I just did it myself last week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: except I cleared like 35 names hahahaā€¦ not funny but comical

1 Like

This here. If you choose overwrite. It just screws the whole thing up. If both people start over and wait afew seconds to go again, everything works perfectly.

1 Like

Oh canceling still messes it up bro?? Im so confusedā€¦ I discarded then started and it was all goodā€¦ had to do it 3 times because someone was using itā€¦ seemed ok?

4 Likes

Come on everybodysā€¦ ladies & gentlemanā€¦

No, cancel just allows you to start over with your info again.

1 Like