Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Now I’m craving electrolytes…

1 Like

Brawndo! it has electrolytes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

How many you may ask,. It’s 42

Good point. High i am.

2 Likes

Please add me to ALL LISTS @Gonzo

Also, B.O.G. strains deserve to win all future polls :+1:

4 Likes

More weed you should smoke :wink:

1 Like

LOL, I just tossed that on there because of the number I got left. 257 packs went out in the fall box as well as a ton of extras not to mention the fact that I have been handing them out randomly so I didn’t figure it would make top of the poll, surprised it came in 3rd honestly. Some nice plants though.

5 Likes

I was surprised the LSD didn’t even rate.

1 Like

If I had been awake, LSD was the one I would have voted for :joy:

3 Likes

I’m here now!! Thanks!! :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :sunglasses: :ghost:

6 Likes

Told you he would be along, hey @Abbbian

3 Likes

@DougDawson The Bean Powerhouse!! :laughing:
Abbbian here!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah me too, I voted for the RKS but after giving it some thought and with having grown various skunks I should’ve went with something else. But the lure of the RKS was too strong and was what led me to grow so many different skunks in the first place.
Maybe one day I will be able to let go of this urge to find that mid 90s skunk I had and loved that seems to have vanished into the ether.

Thanks @DougDawson !!! I’m never here when it happens lol but I love drawings!!

HMMM, Looks like I left the Uncle Festers Skunk #18 off the list, oops.

1 Like

Oh man!!! Ufs

much thanks for being so generous @Gpaw, the seeds landed safely! I see you sent two different phenos pollinated by two separate males (2x2). love it, should be a good bit of genetic variation in there to work through. it goes without saying but if you see anything interesting on my seed list pop up, ill drop em in the post for you.

6 Likes

18 Likes