Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Even better. lol

1 Like

One of my favorite plants to grow right here. She was a beauty and made some outstanding meds.

2 Likes

Ill happily make a donation to someone for seeds I want to collect a few specific strains. Not sure if there out there or not but here is what im in search of:

• Hashberry
  • Lavender Haze
  • Blue Diesel
  • Trainwreck
  • Amnesia Haze
  • Harlequin
  • Shishkaberry
  • Head Cheese
10 Likes

Did you pick yet @DougDawson ? Can I be 45 on the bluexskunk? You doing random again or are we guessing stuff? Iā€™m too high to sift through 50 posts lol

3 Likes

Looks like itā€™s still open, I havenā€™t seen Doug announce the winner for the ISS x DJ BB yet. Get in in this awesome action! Somebody already grabbed that #45 spot though. Much love

Darn missed it thatā€™s a good one too

Thanks for the heads up @DesertHeartGardens

Havenā€™t been in this thread in months! Got too many seeds but ISS x BB sounds :fire:

Edit: HOLY SHIT BALLS! 13 threads?! WOWWWWW yā€™all been busy givin away those beans. I love it!!!

6 Likes

ā€œHoly Shit Balls!ā€ is among the best/most underused exclamations these days. Along with ā€œJesus Murphy!ā€ made famous by the Trailer Park Boys & Jay Barruchel. @NorthNorthNugs has good taste in exclamation-type phrases. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey @Meesh , no I have just made it simple. Sign up on the wiki, I use a random number generator and announce the winner. But since itā€™s you and I love the Garden of Weeden you can have a pack of the Island Sweet Skunk X Dj Short Blueberry :slight_smile: Just send me a pm with a place to send them.

11 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s cool!

1 Like

Ok, so the winner of the Sweet Island Skunk X DJ Short Blueberry is #23, @Emeraldgreen . Congratulations , send me your info and I will send you your prize.

38 Likes

Awesome giveaway @DougDawson !!
Is The Garden Of Weeden ā€œThe Garden Of Weedenā€ Made famous by Subcool420 R.I.P. friend Dave?
:thinking: :v: :pray:

4 Likes

Congrats @Emeraldgreen

The seed holiday continues, so cool and thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congratulations @Emeraldgreen and thanks once again @DougDawson for another giveaway.

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway congrats @Emeraldgreen !!

2 Likes

Check it out, itā€™s pretty impressive.

9 Likes

Sweet! This sounds like a beautiful cross!
Thank you @DougDawson

5 Likes

Congrats @Emeraldgreen! Well done!!
Thanks again @DougDawson!!
You rock!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

3 Likes

Congratsā€¦thatā€™s a great win!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Emeraldgreen !
Thanks for the fun @DougDawson . :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes