Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Always down to get some beans. Just opened some I got from thceeds to find the were crushed in shipping. Talk about one sad day when I was about to start my second grow

2 Likes

Hey folks go over to my Hall of Genetics thread for a look at the new drop this Friday. It’s gonna be a big one with wiki auction! :+1:

19 Likes

First round of (Gelonade x Jack Herer) beans were sent out today.

@Emeraldgreen @CanuckistanPete @keene @DrGonzo13 @Tlander @Bobgrows @Sincitytoker @JohnnyPotseed @Illicitmango @503BudMan @ShiskaberrySavior @patsnumone @AppalachianBiscuits

The Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush seeds will go out by weeks end!

Happy Growing OG :seedling: :green_heart:

37 Likes

You ROCK @Maddawg !
Very generous of all you give! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

3 Likes

NEWS BULLETIN!!! ESPN just announced @DougDawson AND @CADMAN, CO OG MVP recipients!! HIP HIP HURRAH!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

I got you @JPiper
Sending out Some Lennon/Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush beans for you.
I will put some extras in there for ya!

10 Likes

Thank you. Sure sucked opening my package just to see them beans were crushed in shipping.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks again.

1 Like

That’s a heartbreaking sight for everyone here

2 Likes

Yes yes yea.
You are the best @Maddawg
Strain sounds mouth watering.
Thank you so much…

3 Likes

Here is a look at my first grow ever that will be getting cut down in the next few weeks. I was hoping to use the beans I got from thceeds to make some starters before these get removed from the tent.

11 Likes

hope this is an older pic to me looks like a month maybe almost 2 mos. to go on those beauts

2 Likes

This pic was taken a month ago

1 Like

IMG_20220815_094756 file name suggests 3 days ago…

1 Like

Can I throw some Ice Cream Cake #98 (f2) beans up for trade? I recognize some of y’all and I got packs in route to you guys-god willing…but if there’s anyone else that’s interested holla at me, I still have a nice amount left.

Lineage:
GELATO #98 x WEDDING CAKE

These are my F1’s

22 Likes

Hey @Maddawg I must have been asleep at the wheel when you posted this up. Any chance you have any of these beans left you could shoot my way? No worries if not, thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Sure thing!

I just happen to be packing up seeds at the moment.

Shoot me your deets and I will get them out :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Thank you for your kindness @Maddawg
Very very much appreciated.

4 Likes

Yes hello I’m here for the free stuff please.

14 Likes