Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

How about José Mourinho

2 Likes

Antonio Conte

3 Likes

Keith burkinshaw

2 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs… Fred_Kirkham_

3 Likes

Antonio Conte

Antonio Conte

Peter Shreeves

Frank Brettell

@Abbbian
@middleman
@DesertHeartGardens
@MoBilly
dm me your choice and address

11 Likes

Thanks a lot @antheis!! Great one!!

4 Likes

Thank you very much @antheis !
Very much appreciated!

3 Likes

and @DrGonzo13 send me your address.
it sucks when letters get chewed up by the sorting machines so I’ll send you something.

9 Likes
11 Likes

Pink Floyd!
Dark Side of the Moon!

4 Likes

Bummer man… Not sure why anyone would use a simpsons character for a return address, I would have to assume that anyone who notices that fake address is going to think twice about it and look closer to see whats up. To me the letter looks like it was opened by a person, not accidentally by the automated sorting machines.

4 Likes

Damn right half of the envelope is gone so someone most definitely did it I just can’t believe it’s from May 17 and that it was done that pisses me off

3 Likes

I actually just received an envelope this week from Carty that was sent around June 10…intact!

3 Likes

Oh dang, now I see… it looks like the top was opened but the whole back of the envelope is gone. Ok, belay my last… it could have gotten stuck in the rollers and shredded. Envelopes can fall out of the roller mechanism and fall on the floor and not be noticed until they have a field day and clean up under the machines. What a bummer.

5 Likes

That’s always an AWESOME package from him @CanuckistanPete

1 Like

The one thing I want to know is who sent it and it’s a mystery… The Doc is stumped :thinking::face_with_monocle: dadadadada inspector gadget

3 Likes