Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

I think you need one more “da”
important edit: nm I sang it out loud and it checks out

4 Likes

You could have left the pic with the crossed out addresses in the post… someone might have recognized it.

1 Like

Shit man am I late again?!?!?!

Lmao… thanks for that! :joy::green_heart:

2 Likes

LoL I was doing it in my head to @HeadyBearAdventures and don’t mess with my gadget skills LoL

2 Likes

I’ll get you next time!

6 Likes

LMAO I love the that @HeadyBearAdventures thanks for the laugh :joy: The Doc

3 Likes

The claw! Wow memories! Thank you.

4 Likes

Omg sorry to be off topic but what cartoon is this from I’m having a real brain fart

Red n stimpy?

2 Likes

inspector gadget

5 Likes

Thanks haha !! I remember he use to just pat the cat on the head …Ten years before my time but just that little flash of a pic really gave me some nostalgia !..

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Hi @DougDawson I think 130 cheers

1 Like

Click on the link and add your guess to the wiki bud, it’s over there so we don’t clutter this thread up. Good luck, only 45 min remain.

7 Likes

MINI FEM-GIVEAWAY UPDATE!!: HALF of Cards going out TODAY, HALF on Wednesday!! Greeting Card, 3D Puck, “Non Machinable”, UNTRACKED. Stay hydrated, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Thats great @misterbee :pray:

3 Likes

morning @misterbee have the c99 x mendo shown their face from the seed trade??
its bean quite a while, i used a small envelope and upon reading the post office has a minimum size for international mail i have to go to the post office tomo so i will send again, My apologies my man :green_heart:
one love :om:
~lime~

4 Likes

To date, NO SHOW, no problem!! Heck I just got notified by a Mexico-based member, he received a Card of TWO Pucks, end of Envelop taped shut, ONE Puck full of seeds, the OTHER, empty!! ANYTHING can happen once it leaves the Sender’s hands. NOT your fault at all, believe me. If you have more, fine. If not, not to worry. THANKS for the outreach, very OG, indeed!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

The pucks I sent you? with caps? WOW. Thats pretty brazen of the USPS! I mean, they are cutting the envelope, actually making an attempt to get the cap off the puck, stealing the seeds and REPLACING the cap? That’s not “lost” thats clearly STOLEN…

8 Likes

Rain, seeds, or snow.

Edit:

Turns out USPS has no motto. That’s Hollywood for you

4 Likes