Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

These are 13 hole pucks.
Thank you for the kind words . I 'm happy you like them.
We make the caps as well.
Make sure you wash the pucks first? Or the labels won’t stick. :v::green_heart:

12 Likes

Especially since the bag is labeled “12 hole”. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

They have templates on avery website for every label! If that’s what you need for alignment

1 Like

I have wooden skewers would they work?..if so I’ll send more to cover for the crushed ones.

1 Like

:wink: :v:

18 Likes

Hah!! The chopsticks!! :flushed:

4 Likes

those chopsticks aren’t too thick for the mail?

1 Like

Yes skewers work just fine……

3 Likes

I used skewers for these and had to use the thicker ones to accommodate sour bubble giant seeds, so yes I paid for oversized. They are barely too big tho.

I’d suggest sticks from arts and craft. They come in various sizes and the smaller sizes would fit in regular mail easily.

4 Likes

Yep as Mithridate said go to craft store or Walmart and get wooden dowels, I have used them many times.
Chopsticks, wooden dowels, skewers will all get the job done……

11 Likes

Look how I did the ones I sent you with toothpicks

8 Likes

I’ve done 15 hole pucks, and 50 hole “business card fat packs” for preservations. Limit is your imagination.

8 Likes

Yeah @Bobgrows is the shizzzz very cool pucks and things that she makes w that 3d printer

2 Likes

Hi folks!
As you’re cruising through OG, not really paying attention, all of a sudden, you stumble onto the FSFC thread, and there you see this one @JohnnyPotseed, who needs no introduction here, giving his wonderful creations away…! Eyes doubled in size, “Now we’re in Dibsentown!! We gotta get that thing no matter what! And we fight nail and tooth, tooth and nail, to be repetitive!! Three lucky ones…!”
@Abbbian
@DesertHeartGardens
@Sincitytoker

And now’s the time to say, thank you Johnny!! These little ones are surely soon seeing one another’s siblings!! You rock brother!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

20 Likes

Creamy black lights is that a auto flower strain?

4 Likes

50 hole packs would be cool

4 Likes

Oh snap!!!
Wait a minute what did I miss?
What did I win :wink: :joy: :laughing:

1 Like

Yep! (Northern Lights auto x Black Cream)
@JohnnyPotseed may be able to say more about it!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Nagel420 would have more info :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Awesome and very true! :+1:t2:

Said the same thing above and accidentally deleted it! Have had a turd, of an evening…going to bed now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes