Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Yup. Seedsman NL#5 auto x Sweet Seeds Black Cream auto.

One of my favorite “home made” crosses. Tasty, a little fruity, a little rubber, a little stink. Hits nicely, the effects are good for getting shit done, not really a couchy weed, as much as its a get up and do shit weed. 9-10 weeks seed to chop (can go 11 if you want)… All of mine made it over 30" - 36" tall. The BC definitely added some purple to the NL#5 buds (not so much the leaves), but the plant kept more of the NL#5 christmas tree shape.

Enjoy!!!

9 Likes

Sounds like a good one!! @JohnnyPotseed props as usual gromigo!! :clap:

2 Likes

Hopefully you have a toilet paper day then :laughing:

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice auto 3 ft is a perfect size

lol thnx cuz, but it’s misplaced props! They all go to @Nagel420 , this was his creation, and a damn good one at that! lol

6 Likes

Hilarious! :joy:

If you ONLY knew!!! Perhaps I should have said “I’ve had a “MANturd/tard” of an evening!”

Yup…hmmm missed opportunity, there’s NOT going to be a next time!

:v:t2:

2 Likes

Lol… that’s funny… hope you’re doing better today!!

2 Likes

Superb! Thank you they arrived today or I did not having been to the Post Office for a while. Now to get them lined up to grow. Best to you

1 Like

Good afternoon and great weekend everyone!!
Oh Boy! Am I blessed or the adjective does not do it justice!? To be part of this amazing community!? OG!! After having won one of the many awesome contests we have round here! And being one of the winners, as a major OGenerous gesture, my dear friend @antheis gifts me with my chosen Gorilla Dubble and simply doesn’t stop there! I get two more packs as bonus!! Now what can you say!? Thank you dearly!! Appreciate it!!

Now, trying to do my homework… I saw BTB stands for Beyond the Brain, but what got me curious enough was the opposite side, A11 Bx Males.

I’d be inclined to think they’re regs and came from such males!! Either correction or confirmation welcome!! :thinking: :ghost: :flushed: Thanks again!!

Now, back to the chopsticks… We’re getting to find better ways, this one came from another fine OGer, @Tracker!! Thanks a lot my friend! Never used them chopsticks when I sent some! In case it happens to come to disaster, I’ll be doing it again!! Brother, you rock!!

Overgrow the world!!! :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :leaves:
:hugs:

23 Likes

That is some wicked content in post #666! :metal::smiling_imp:
:laughing::v:

6 Likes

I’m glad they made it to you. I cant remember when I sent those, maybe about a month ago.

Peace :v:

4 Likes

yup the males that pollinated the BTB made f2’s as well.
that btb #2 was very haze leaning in structure and hihg.

1 Like

Damn! Maddawg hooked it up! Thanks a million. I’m going to pop some tonight.

13 Likes

I am glad to see they had made it.

What everyone doesn’t know Is that on my very first day on the OG @wbSamadhi was having a giveaway for the following :arrow_down: beans.

My first post on the OG was :arrow_down: .

Needless to say I won some beans on my 1st day on the OG!

The OG was likel

Thanks again @wbSamadhi !

With all that I was able to get out the last of any seeds or pollen I had promised.

Overgrow the world, Yall! :call_me_hand:

34 Likes

I remember that giveaway! Some sexy genetics in sexy packages fo sho.
In fact, if you remember @Maddawg , would you tag me up whenever you pop those? I’d be really interested

5 Likes

There definitely was @HeadyBearAdventures.

I still have most of the beans but I did include some of those beans with my beans in a trade for a bunch of Thug Pug Beanut butter breath crosses from a friend on another site. As a bonus she included some (Commerce City Kush X Sun Ra (2018)) beans…

You can see clearly see why I was attending the seedaholics and stainaholics posts after being on the OG for a short time.

I haven’t made it back over there in some time.
I figure I am banned now!

Yes, @HeadyBearAdventures I sure will tag ya! I am eyeing those for my next round with the Sun Ra cross and maybe some peanut butter breath crosses.

At least that is what I say now. When I get the beans out for the next seed popping party crazy Shart happens and you just never know what will end up being run. :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

hey everyone. i just made a tester thread for my Blueberry Diesel. If you’re interested hop on over to that thread and read the rules before you post. :+1:

17 Likes

Looks like OG got that info covered. It seems like I’ve got at least half that seem fine. When I get around to popping some and they don’t, I’ll give you a heads up. Thanks for the fire @Hashton_Kusha :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Maddawg strikes again!
Much appreciated! :v::green_heart:

13 Likes

Bet those are going to produce some gems that gelonade sounds tasty af lemon tree x gelato 41 mixed with jack :drooling_face: @Bobgrows

10 Likes