Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

No seeds were lost haha. Thanks tho. The card kept it secure. You are more than generous!!

7 Likes

Shoot me your addy and I will get some beans headed your way! :green_heart: :seedling:

18 Likes

@Maddawg
Now that is a huge welcome to OG :grinning::+1:

10 Likes

What he said Maddawg. :arrow_up:

9 Likes

@Sincitytoker and @MoBilly I appreciate it and would be spreading the :heart: (likes) but sadly I have blown my likes today…

22 Likes

I gave them each one for ya!

7 Likes

They don’t call him @Maddawg for nuttin’!

Thanks again bro! You made my day! And it was already on the way to being a great one!
OG’s just THE best!
:call_me_hand:

21 Likes

Hey ya’ll, I’ve been running the same handful of strains for a while now and I’m ready for something new. I’m broke, otherwise I’d buy a bunch of new beans to work through.
I was wondering if anyone has any clones they’d like to trade? I have a killer Tropicana Motorbreath cutting that I could trade. I also have my strain Snow Plow (grape snow train x Chakra Mama (Magdalene x pineapple Chakra)) that I can offer up. :seedling::heart::metal:

11 Likes

Got some more beans going out in today’s mail.
@MyLittleGrundle @55DaViD

Have a great Friday and a relaxing weekend y’all :call_me_hand:

flying into the weekend

31 Likes

That’s my dawg! @Maddawg ! Hope you and yours have a wonderful weekend!

☆DJSF

9 Likes

You too brother!
I have a feeling it’s going to be a great weekend :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Thanks again @Maddawg you are the man.

6 Likes

You are very generous @Maddawg, OG for sure. Have a nice weekend.

6 Likes

Enjoy your weekend brother

2 Likes

Regret that I have cum so much for your Generosity this evening MB of the summer otherwise I’d :palm_tree::palm_tree::sunrise::sunrise::sunrise::palm_tree::baby_bottle::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

Hey everyone, I already posted this, but the first batch of my “Blueberry Diesel” testers packages have been prepared and are ready to go out on Tuesday. There are 7 US tester spots open as well as 5 Canadian tester spots. Check out the thread and If you feel that you qualify please feel free to answer the three questions in the first post. If you do it now you might make it into the first batch shipped out. :+1: As i stated before, there are 7 US spots open, and 5 Canadian spots open.

11 Likes

I’ll test that!

It will be a couple weeks before I can start but I would give them a go.

1 Like

@LivingBlackSoil I received your generous gift in the mail the other day. Thank you so much homie! It was the perfect start to my birthday week! Hope you are well and enjoying this day!

13 Likes

Happy birthday Crunchy!
Eat lots o’ cake. Wash it down with ice cream. Top it off with a fine Doobie!

8 Likes