Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Send me your addy bud!

7 Likes

Dibs if possible still

8 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 and @Tracker

Pm your info. Privnote or however u feel comfortable sending it lol Iā€™ll try to get those out in the morning :grin:

8 Likes

Sure! Youā€™re the last one. Pm me your info please.

10 Likes

Huh! Now Iā€™m jealous!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :confused: :thinking: :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@hollyho you rock!!

7 Likes

Dibs if i am not to late :upside_down_face::pray:

You have just london pound cake crosses?

2 Likes

Oh yeah London pound cake sounds delicious.
Never had the privilege to smoke any though :disappointed:

3 Likes

I would like to sign up for testing if possible. Thanks!

2 Likes

@Abbbian I got your mail today. Thank you very much. Iā€™m super excited for the Bahia Landrace and the Paraguay Brick Weed. Your packaging protected the beans well. All made the journey intact.

Have you grown out either of those? How long do they take to flower? How are the flavors/aromas/potencies? Anything else noteworthy?

5 Likes

ANNOUNCING, FLASH SALE IN THE HALL THREAD! :smiley:
https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/877

7 Likes

@Tracker Hi! Really pleased they came in safe and sound!! Hope they get you something unique!!
Now, regarding growing, no, I havenā€™t, though Iā€™ve smoked in the worst possible conditions!! :laughing: Meaning bought as something which is far from flower, rather smokable wild grass!! :confused: :flushed: Well, considering the very little of the real thing, as you may imagine, it is not too heady though it does speed up your thoughtsā€¦! A light comfortable high! As I once mentioned, it gets you through the day! Nicely! :slightly_smiling_face:
And in relation to growing, two very nice fellow OGers, @Panamajock and @Foreigner, you may be able to ask a question or twoā€¦ these belowā€¦! If they have tried it, Iā€™d believe their opinions would be closerā€¦! Enjoy!

4 Likes

Wait a second you have Paraguay brick weed seeds?!?!

4 Likes

My experience with them was a bit unusual but I can tell you they will take a looong time to flower given the slowness of initial pistil development.

I was trying to cross her to something faster but it didnā€™t work out.

The smell was not burnt rubber but road warmed rubber.

Very lanky light on nutes.

Best of luck sheā€™s a bit exciting.

3 Likes

Good to see youā€™re still at it!! Props!!! How yā€™all been in here?? As you know Iā€™ve been hecticly busyā€¦

1 Like

Negative!
I have a bunch of different crosses. (Photo Regā€™s only)
Shoot me a PM of what your prefer Indica, Sativa, Hybrid and I will see what I have for ya!

I will get some packaged for ya! Give me a minute though as I am behind in the garden at the moment.

I got you!
I was looking at your favorite strains and have something for ya!
Shoot me a PM with your info via https://privnote.com/ or similar and I get some beans packed up for you!

Have a great weekend yā€™all :call_me_hand:

13 Likes

Soā€¦it was YOU!!!
Just kidding.
A couple years ago I was going to do a seed run of London Pound Cake from seeds donated by someone,(canā€™t remember who, off hand)and when the letter came in the mail it had been opened and the seeds were gone. Thievinā€™ bastards. So I ended up doing the infamous DragonBlood Hashplant seed run instead. Never got to run, or sample the LPC.

10 Likes

@Maddawg
Man oh man that sounds amazingā€¦
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:
Thank you thank youā€¦

2 Likes

I will send you London Pound Cake #75. I can send you some seeds that are crosses or I can send you pure LPC #75 cuts in a few weeks when the clones are bigger.

Let me know which you preferā€¦
I have got to take care of my brother just north of me!

16 Likes

Does anyone have some good cbd seeds theyā€™d be willing to share? Something good for high anxiety? I can get you back something in the near future when shit settles down for me.

1 Like