Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

If you can find shark shock cbd that has been my absolute favorite weed for anti anxiety a few puffs of it puts me in the most blissful calm state I’ve experienced with cannabis don’t have any beans of it though @Kasper0909

4 Likes

@Maddawg
Hey would I be able to score some London Pound Cake seeds?
I’m interested in the strain for growing and also crossing

Next year I want to try to make these crosses
London Pound Cake x Save The Queen
London Pound Cake x Sweet Tooth #4
London Pound Cake x C99

5 Likes

has a 1:1 ratio. I would think that maybe Canna Cheese might be comparable as it is 1:1 as well. I’m growing some right now for this same reason (and others).
Good luck @Kasper0909. If you find the magic, let me know please. :pray:t5:
Anxiety is a, relatively, new thing to me but this world… she be crazy.
@DesertHeartGardens
Shark Shock CBD is a White Widow x Skunk #1 .
I would think that should be easy enough to recreate. It would be a nice project. I believe @JohnnyPotseed has some Skunk #1 and everyone around here loves and probably has some WW laying around. lol

3 Likes

That would be a fun project pretty sure the cbd version is shark shock x cannatonic I know mr nice has it available in his auction page but is based overseas not sure if he ships to USA @MoBilly

3 Likes

It might be @DesertHeartGardens .
I don’t know how accurate this site is but this is what I found when I searched earlier.

3 Likes

Shoot me message with your info via private or similar and I will get some headed your way.

Have a great weekend y’all :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Your very kind, thank you!!

3 Likes

Thanks man! :partying_face:

1 Like

So I’ve been seeing a bunch of references to Sub Cool and the Space Queen male, Space Dude.
I grew some of this gear in 2017, and made a crosse with a Jesus OG male.( H.A. OG x(Jacks cleaner x Space Dude)) and a Galactic Jack female (Jack Herer x Space Dude). The seeds have been in the fridge since then.

There might be something really cool in these, but I’ll probably never get to them so I’d like to give them out in a rousing game of finish the missing lyric. There’s only about 35-40 beans, so I figure I’ve got 3 flips of said seeds to give away.
These seeds are photo regs and are untested. And I always throw in extra flips of something different , just in case.
I’ll be back, after I have some hash ,with the first missing lyric question , if there’s interest. I’ve got some international stamps so this game is open to all members, wherever you may be.
Back in 20 with some Sub Cool selections! Tag some gromies! :grin::peace_symbol:

32 Likes

I’m in! …

3 Likes

Buddertons gear! @Abbbian @MoBilly @Bobgrows @Foreigner @Pigeonman @Qtip @THCeed @Heather420 @Floyd

11 Likes

Budderton’s gear folks!! @Pigeonman @lophophora.ca @LegsMahoney @Bobgrows @MoBilly @Shadey !!!

Oh shit! Repeating myself!! :flushed:

9 Likes

Thanks! :+1:t5:

3 Likes

Looks good. Hope who ever gets those, enjoys them!

3 Likes

Thanks to you too. :slight_smile:
It’s nice to be remembered. lol

6 Likes

Where’s @BigMike55!!? It’s a Pink Floyd one!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

The lunatic is on the grass…

4 Likes

Good luck everyone! I have work that needs done or I would be all over this. lol
Y’all wouldn’t stand a chance if I did. :lying_face:

4 Likes

Buddertons gear. Thanks for the heads up @CanuckistanPete

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Abbbian his is a cool one

Slip of the finger up there @MoBilly but you know I love you too buddy :joy:

3 Likes