Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

MAY have been on the Mexican End!! Was sent pictures of how it was received. I’ll just turn around and resend. If it occurs AGAIN, that’s it!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Knows it’s the free thread, but anyone got any leads on Exotic genetics Driz Nipper? Huge sentimental tie to this one. Thanks :pray::green_heart:

1 Like

https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/422486-exotic-genetix-driz-nipper-sherb-x-cookies-n-cream-f2

I’ve purchased a bunch from keeko he’s a good guy! Check the reviews I’ll be in there a few times.

4 Likes

@Kasper0909
They got here just fine. Thanks!

11 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

No problem at all, hope that helps!

Yw!! It’s my pleasure and I’m happy to be able to start giving back to the very generous OG community in my own small part.

6 Likes

@hollyho, the (Ewok x CDLC) x Lipsmacker arrived! Thanks for the beans!

@DrGonzo13, the Mango Maui Haze arrived! Thanks for the beans!

4 Likes

@hollyho is the (ewok x cdlc) x lipsmacker more indica or sativa leaning? Thinking about adding one of these to my next grow. I tend to favor indica and indica-leaning strains, hence my question.

Edit: after looking through some lineage sites, it appears it’s an indica-leaning cross.

1 Like

Still have the Co2 controller

@CornbreadJunior, the eagle has landed. Got the beans today thanks my friend.

I hope the Molokia Frost does the trick.

16 Likes

is not official but there it is.

And why it is always the U.S.P.S. under fire? What about Correos de Mexico. They don’t fuck up?

Put yourself in the postal carrier’s position. (I was one) you have 700+ mailboxes to tend DAILY, you get letters and parcels that are mauled before it ever got to the final carrier, yet we were and still are the ones blamed for crap beyond our control. I can’t speak for the city side but, as a dirt road runner (rural carrier) it doesn’t matter what is in that, letter, bag, box, or weird plastic crate, NOTHING would have made me risk losing the literal -MILLION DOLLARS- i made over 20 years. (50K salary over 20 years) NOTHING was worth that risk.

7 Likes

Anyone around first person in USA :us: to say dibs gets a 6 seed pack of Maui mango haze

10 Likes

Dibs sir!!!

4 Likes

You got it hit the dm with those deets @Bizzaro

4 Likes

you didnt blow the horn Bro! :wink:

6 Likes

Damn only 3 minutes too late!
Congratulations @Bizzaro

1 Like

I believe it was on the mexican end (not the mailman tho), maybe someone touched the puck and was hoping to find some money. instead saw some seeds - fucking threw them and re-taped the envelope (only reason i find to leave the other puck unopened). fuck that person, really.

@misterbee your seeds are going out tomorrow or friday the latest :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No hurry/not to worry, I’ve got seeds “in the pipeline” from Maine to Spain, and all points in between!!! When they land, they land…thanks for the update. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Oh it happens everywhere, sticky fingers for sure. Not necessarily the mailman either, can be any place along the chain of custody (sorting centers, etc).

Thankfully they get thru to their destination more times than they disappear :smiley:

6 Likes