Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Yea I definitely love it here. Just being able to chat with people and seeing what they’re growing and stuff is fun. Everybody here seems so friendly and welcoming, its different. Finally a place where everybody is rooting for you and actually want to see you succeed. I love OG

2 Likes

Well there are people here that are here to just collect free seeds also. They will make deals and send nothing in return.
So be careful……….

4 Likes

I am still here, just reading a thread.
But I’m keeping an eye on this thread! Cause I do need some beans.

Damn, delivery truck can’t make it up the mountain…gotta go meet 'em w/ the pickup! Too much LS mix materials arriving all at once! Such problems! :rofl:

Yeah… I saw someone on Strainly selling what I was sure was just gear they were gifted on the forums… it’s sad… especially when so many buy seed and then gift those seeds to others.

I mean I post things on Strainly, but couldn’t bring myself to sell a gift. Still, I believe in Karma… some don’t.

3 Likes

That wouldn’t bother me, but when someone makes a deal with me and doesn’t send their end it’s just dishonest.

3 Likes

That is beyond lame. A dishonest and total sh*tbag move.

2 Likes

Yea I totally agree with that.

It does happen here, but there is no recourse because you can’t say there handle and “out” them. Not allowed!
I have a list of folks I will never send to again.
Though most leave the site after a while after burning their bridges……

3 Likes

I see we still have some gamer’s here…
So to make up for so many non giveaway posts:
For a Hazeman tester pack (5 Goldfish seeds - only ones I got) who can tell me what the lineage for the Blue Tara is?

1 Like

Nope not playing this one……

2 Likes

You know, you’d be fully entitled to them tho.

1 Like

Yes but want others to win, I have tons of seeds I can’t get to

2 Likes

@Hempire420 @Illicitmango @Tlander @JaxxMunster, OJ has spoken

1 Like

Bubbashine and snow lotus?

3 Likes

What do you say @Oldjoints, does that sound right?

1 Like

Yes that’s correct

3 Likes

Parabens @Hempire420 you got some fire coming your way.

2 Likes

My phone died lol. I didn’t know the answer though.

1 Like

I was just looking up the gold fish, sounds interesting!
Thanks cigano!

And to you too Old joints you could have easily claimed these seeds. :slight_smile:

3 Likes