Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Glad you got them…….

Grow hard!

2 Likes

Oh I’m planning to!

3 Likes

And we’ll be here to help cheer it on!

Well, I’m taking a seat now; but like a fellow OG, said:

@Oldjoints thanks so much for making this session that much sweeter.

To all this morning’s winners congratulations and thanks for helping to kick off the week. I’ll keep you posted and PM yall as soon as these have gone out. Please, do the same and tag me if you start a journal with any gear I shot you so I can tag along.

4 Likes

Thank you again and have a good night/day @ciganomarola
And thank you @Oldjoints
This was a lot of fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will do cigano, thanks for the generosity!

2 Likes

Same, OG.

Agreed.

Don’t mention it, OG.

OGTW w/ :heart:

2 Likes

Wow…this thread blew the F up last night for the first time in awhile! Great to see…and nice to see some newer names winning some seeds.

4 Likes

What a blast OG, thanks again @ciganomarola & @Oldjoints and everybody else that was here! Sorry to miss the tail end of things…Managed to get everything in the truck in one load…but then after unloading I saw the backpack sprayer just sitting there looking forlorn and some seaweed & Aminos right beside it and before you know it the Sun is going down! But boy does everything instantly look happier with a seaweed foliar on it!

Have a GREAT week everybody!
:call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Wow nighttime is the right time to play. Nice games but I can’t stay up late anymore. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Man, alive! 161 posts in here when I woke up today. That’s like it was back when I first joined OG. It’s been a while. You guys had this thread rocking last night.

10 Likes

AWW YEAH! SO much LIFE in the FSFC thread!

BIG LOVES TO Y’ALL!!!

10 Likes

I have a few seeds I thought I would put up for grabs if anyone is interested. I would prefer to send all to one person who could make use of them but will split into 3 separate if people want. First to “dibs all” gets them.

Breeder: Bred By 42
Tangerine Borealis F1 (Reg)
Lineage: (Northern Lights x G13) x London Pound Cake
Qty: 2 seeds

Breeder: Night Owl
QuickSand Cookies
Lineage: (Crinkled Cookies F2 x Blue Microverse F4)
Qty: 2 seeds (Fem autos)

Breeder: Night Owl
Head Cheese (Limited Edition True F1 Hybrid)
Lineage: Northern Cheese (Haze Pheno) x Tyrone Stomper.
Qty: 1 seed (Fem auto)

Edit: must ship within continental U.S.A*

Thank you,
BagmanCrappy

10 Likes

Dibs All!
I’ve been hearing a ton of great things about Night owl recently would love to try, and that london pound cake cross sounds just as fire.

4 Likes

You got it! @laquiqa. Please send a good ship to address and I will get these on their way.

6 Likes

USA people! Clearing some beans and I have some stamps. First 5 people to call dibs get one pack each of Black Triangle F3, Wreckage x Chocolate Rain, and Cantaloupe Skunk x SSH F3. Gotta go get some cat food. Will check in when I get back!

34 Likes

Can I call dibbs?

2 Likes

Dibs please

3 Likes

Dibs!!! Please

2 Likes

Dibs please and thank you very much! :us:
Calling @BigMike55 and @GREANDAL

4 Likes

Dibs…
Can you please send them to @G-paS …?!