Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

@DJSF @ciganomarola @Illicitmango

Gentlemen I apologize as I haven’t sent these out yet. No lame excuses , I just plain forgot!

They will go out first thing tomorrow morning!

9 Likes

I’d like to send you these @Maddawg to thank you for sending me seeds basically my first day on OG. Your beans are growing great, and teaching me all kinds of lessons about marijuana cultivation and patience!

My husband is printing the sorting tray soon, and then I’ll get it in the mail to you.

I have no idea how many pucks is an appropriate number for a “batch”. Someone who isn’t maddawg (who will low ball me) how many pucks are in a pack?

I’d love to trade anyone seeds for pucks and a loader. I’m able to make small modifications, like logos. This file is from @Mr.Sparkle you can find it On thingiverse

24 Likes

There is no set number of pucks per pack, my last pack was 1000.

3 Likes

Great giveaway! Definitely got here to late

3 Likes

No sweat @Oldjoints.
Thanks again for your generosity and keeping it OG!

3 Likes

I would think 100 would be a good number for most. Unless you are a madman, won’t mention any names cough Doug cough

13 Likes

Wow! That would truly be awesome @AppalachianBiscuits

I have been looking to get some 3d printed seed pucks for awhile now but I had a bunch of flips that I needed to get rid of 1st.

I am just finishing up getting all the seeds packed from the LPC #75 beans giveaway. I only have part of a box of the flips left so the timing is perfect.

You have to remember @DougDawson is a go big or go home kinda guy! :wink:

I am glad to hear that the beans are going well. Those Gelonade and the Purple Punch seeds have a super hard shell. The fact that you got them to pop is impressive. I have found soaking them in a peroxide x water mix works well . A little scarification is a good idea also on those beans.

I am stocked up on beans at the moment so I will get some more headed your way!
Can’t wait to see how your plants turn out.

Thank you very much :call_me_hand:

16 Likes

Lol, seems excessive but I am burning through them :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

@Oldjoints Did you mean to say…!
"Dough, dough, dough!! "
:flushed: :laughing:

2 Likes

Hi a week late. fem photos are a great idea so I will keep an eye to see if you put them out again.

1 Like

Hi, the PO Box was illuminated today with the mail and beans! Thanks so much and when I pop them I will surely let you know

1 Like

Picture of one of the codominant NPR pheno in DWC '15.

16 Likes

@potpotpot Loki Og arrived safe and sound! Thx again!!!

1 Like

Sweet! Have fun with em’! :+1:

1 Like

Hello fsfc thread, long time no see :grin:

6 Likes

Looking good, frosting up nicely.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Was finally able to get out some LPC #75 crosses in the mail today.

@Boltcutter @Lobstah @Illicitmango @Sodapop @sprinklememaynee @donuchee @MonasticDank @Hempire420 @ShiskaberrySavior @Rhino_buddy @Abbbian @DrGonzo13 @Bobgrows @Greenfingers @Sincitytoker @OlManHenry @MoBilly @SleepySails @laquiqa @Billybob @misterbee

Of course, I had a little rolled up for the after celebration ceremony!

Overgrow the world y’all ! :call_me_hand:

46 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:
lol thanks… she’s all done frosting up though. That was years ago.

Dibs lol

4 Likes

Thank you very much! I will return the kindness forward for sure! :heart::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Shoot me them deets and I will get some out to ya!

:heart: Your “about me”
"Butt-naked with nothing but a bandolier across the chest and a Ruger in each hand screaming “You want some of this, grandma!?”

8 Likes