Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Free lighters and cones included now!?! :wink:

3 Likes

If I could, I would!

Seeds you may grow but Clones you have to grow…:wink:

11 Likes

Big shout out to @Maddawg for sending more magic beans around the Community thanks The Doc… special items coming soon!?

7 Likes

Generous as always Maddawg! You’re a true gift to the community

4 Likes

Nice!!! That lpc is a good 1… one of my faves that we got from the dispensary… so if it’s good there… it’ll be AMAZING here!! Love it!!! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Real footage of @Maddawg at the post office

16 Likes

If you happen to have any lpc crosses left let me know!!

2 Likes

Lmao for sure!!! Keeping the postman skinny!!

3 Likes

That is a very frosssssty plant!!

3 Likes

Very much appreciated .

4 Likes

Ty @Maddawg
Really looking forward to this strain
:+1::+1::muscle::muscle::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Wait! Is @Maddawg mad!? :flushed:
You da madman!! :partying_face: :blush:
Thank you!!

6 Likes

Hello doc, how is you?

You’ve been very generous in offering many teasing trades, and I think you are quite back logged and can’t honor your commitments.

But still keep piling more trades. This can’t be serious.

You are playing games.
This is me officially calling you out on your bs.
Cease and desist.

Enough.

11 Likes

Just curious what user are you referring to as “the doc”? DrGonzo13?

2 Likes

@potpotpot received mine today. Many thanks! :green_heart::v:

13 Likes

Gimme some room too dear @Bobgrows!
Time to once again, say thanks to another awesome lady OGer!!
@hollyho, beans have landed!! Super!! You rock!! :hugs:

One’s gotta love OG!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

@ciganomarola the Petroberry seeds have landed, many thanks for these.

Has anyone grown these out yet? Any back story?

4 Likes

Big ups, OG @Maddawg!

I appreciate it.

Lol I have… for about two years straight… back story is - I read somewhere that making autos was easy and decided I wanted to try, so I hit a Mazaar cut I was gifted with an NPR donor and ran and culled the non autos to let the stickiest and stinkiest Male and Female autos cross until all seeds autoflowered after 4 weeks (under 24/o light cycle) . Then I made S1s and rocked those for a minute (DWC) back in the day… they were in cold storage until about a year ago when I hoped on Strainly.

Edit I’ve given them out a few times now… but haven’t gotten anyone to comment. I had mad success with them and didn’t take as much notes as I should have because I was only making seeds for myself and never intended on releasing them… but you know how that goes. Also, these were always 1:1 crosses as I had no notion of actual breeding principals.

FUN FACT: I originally named Petroberries MUA No. 1 for Miami Urban Auto No. 1, but because of the stigma of autos I would call it Petroberries when sharing flower with others (close friends and family).

Also, I labelled them F3 but I am pretty sure I actually took it to f4. I also labelled it NPRxMazaar as again I had no real understanding of proper notation.

16 Likes

Man how did I know about this thread I’m always out the loop.

5 Likes