Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Just got back from the mailbox…
@ciganomarola
Found these on there!
Thank you! Appreciate the kindness and th he beans! :v::green_heart:

20220920_183123

15 Likes

Right on!
Thanks for the update @Bobgrows!
Please, tag me when you pop. I can’t wait to see what you do with these (won’t be upset if you forget… I know what you already do for the community and am just happy to get them in your hands)
(anyone holding them please, feel free to do as you wish to do with them).

3 Likes

That strain sounds like “The ONE” you got lucky right there Bobbi.

1 Like

Man, I hope your talking about some other “strain”… Just to put things in perspective - I totally suck at growing and had no real idea of what I was doing when I made the seeds I put out there. Grow at your own risk lololol seriously tho - if they are any good you can thank the ones who put the original lines in my hand and all the kindness you show them.

Still, I’ll be damned if I’m not proud as shit if y’all do like em.

Thanks @BigMike55 for reminding me where I am. lolol

:peace_symbol: :heart: :call_me_hand: & OGTW

2 Likes

Anyways… is it like no giveaway day?
Who wants some Candy Rain seeds?

7 Likes

raises hand

2 Likes

@ciganomarola candy rain sounds delicious! what is the cross? if you don’t mind me asking.

2 Likes

LoL raise my hand does sound tasty

2 Likes

Would love some Candy Rain!

3 Likes

Its raining candy?

4 Likes

Damn it’s just raining here no candy :joy: @Greenfingers

4 Likes

Rather have it raining candy than raining men…

3 Likes

CANDY RAIN: London Pound Cake x Gelato?? WOAH…

☆DJSF

6 Likes

Sounds tasty :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Lol… it was allegedly a cross of the Hype and some Cookies BS… which they actually stole from this guy Cigano… No one heard the story huh? We’ll let that one slide then. I was just seeing who’s out there.

Seriously, tho… there will be a giveaway (along with a game) in a few. Just not that little “Strain”.

10 Likes

Yes we’re getting rain too, I had to stand up a couple outdoor plants when I got home. My 9’ Humboldt Dream was laying on her side and a couple short ones top heavy. I tied em up😮

5 Likes

Been raining here since last night and is in the 40s I had to move some plants in the garage under the fluros and it’s supposed to be hot again tomorrow plants are going to be so confused my vegetables are toast but the plants survived glad you’re able to get them stood up @Greenfingers

2 Likes

Im not crazy about the weather, I’ve been trying to keep the bud rot in check, I predict a couple coming down this weekend. Highs in the 60s and 40s at night.

4 Likes

Whats going on here?

3 Likes

It’s a candy party

3 Likes