Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

same here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well… I can understand where you’re coming from @Cormoran
I’m officially waiving the requirement (seems to be shunned upon to tie monetary solicitations to giveaways, which kinda makes sense).

PM your deets using PrivNote.

8 Likes

Nirvana? The first seeds I ever ordered was white widow from nirvana! Just tried popping the last 3 Girl Scout Cookie beans I had from nirvana about a week ago. No activity from them yet :frowning: , these were several years old so who knows

2 Likes

Big shout to @VAhomegrown for the generosity!! Thanks again homie!

15 Likes

No prob!

Round 2 winners, your beans went out today

9 Likes

Thanks what did you think of the lucky charms if you have ran it ? I see you made a cross with it.

2 Likes

These were freebies from an order from a guy on IG. I have not run those yet, but it sounds great

3 Likes

I know your not asking me but I’ll give you my opinion in a few months if they germ about to pop some lucky charms f2 and ssdd x Gogi og for my next run :grin:

9 Likes

@VAhomegrown
Mail call was good to us today!
Thanks again for these.

:pray:

10 Likes

@MoBilly was that today’s mail? I was expecting you to get something from me. I will see if I can find my receipt for tracking.

1 Like

Please do @BigMike55 . Nothing today.
:persevere:

1 Like

I checked the tracking number. It says In Transit, Arriving late. Does not give an estimate for delivery time. Sh!t.

1 Like

Ok. Well if it is anywhere near then they are probably okay. It’s very cool weather right now. Tomorrow is the day then. The cloner is ready Freddy!

6 Likes

Just irritating. I specifically sent on Monday because they said to your house by Thursday. Now it’s Friday and still no mail. I could a walked over to your house by now and delivered in person.

4 Likes

Now see, that’s just teasing me. lol
That would have been awesome. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@BasementBeans
The grapes have arrived!!!
:grinning:
Love me some grape ,thank you once again :+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

@MoBilly hey! As for consolation, consider some folks average a 1 1/2 to 2 month waiting time! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :laughing: You’d feel it ain’t that bad! @BigMike55 is just growing impatient, that’s all! Hang in there! Soon, it’ll show up!! Tell Mikey to go and listen to some “Wish you were here!” or even “The Dark Side of OG,” :shushing_face: I mean “The Dark Side of…!” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

NP happy growing :v:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, we’re talking clones. :crossed_fingers:t5:

5 Likes

I should mailed them in a dvd case.
I had a small box laying around so I used that instead. Hope they make it tomorrow brother.

7 Likes