Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

They’ll be fine in the cooler temperature. It’s the extremes that are a problem

3 Likes

Wish I saved pics of how Corey sent me some cuts. There were 3 decent sized cuts in a Ziploc bag, folded in a piece of paper, with a couple of folded up paper rolls to provide relief from rollers. They looked kinda bad when they arrived, but all 3 survived. Still have the pine tar Kush going now. :heart: @Corey. :wink:

9 Likes

In a normal envelope?

1 Like

Yes! Think there was an extra stamp on it at least. :laughing:

1 Like

A few years ago I bought some seeds and they were sent to me in this

Inside a normal envelope. I could see that working for sending cuttings in ziplock bags also.

5 Likes

I can tell from the picture on the label that I got seeds from the same breeder, packed the same. Came with little “egg carton” seed holders in the square cutouts.

That was my first seed order. Good memories. When I made the order I looked into paying with crypto, a Bitcoin was like $30 or something. I didn’t like the transaction fees, and said “fuck this, it’ll never last anyway.” and used a credit card instead. I think sometimes about if I had bought them and left an extra coin or two in there. Haha, so close and yet so far!

3 Likes

This is how i send mine

7 Likes

Normally not a cookies fan but Tried some Tropicana cookies the other day some dank daytime smoke smelled like fresh squeezed oj was some tasty stuff too :+1: @joheimgrohen super pretty flower

4 Likes

One of my favorites, found i like Red Hot Cookies also. Got them from Sweet Seeds

1 Like

Mine came in this small blister,

Anyway since we touched the subject of cuttings, are there ever any cutting being offered here in Europe?

If so I’d love to take some.

2 Likes

@BigMike55 @Maddawg @JohnnyPotseed @MoBilly (Tag anybody else please!)

Yo guys, just dropped in this thread and thought I’d post this in case it might be useful to some of you, particularly those sending clones out. I received a package years ago that had been packed in an inflatable-ribbed bag. It was so cool I kept it for a couple years hoping to find out the source, but never did. Last week while walking through a DIY shop I saw something on the shelf that looked similar…had really bad packaging in terms of info (no product name, no clear instructions, but it was a really big roll of the stuff for something like $10 so I grabbed it just in case! Seeing the thread here reminded me so I tore into it and tested it out. The ‘original’ one was formed as ‘bags’, this one is just a long roll…but it’ll work! Here’s a couple shots I just took of a small ‘test’ piece… Maybe somebody else here will recognize it and have a name? Anyway, looks like a brilliant way to protect clones in the mail, the ‘ribs’ mean it can’t get ‘bent’ like bubble-wrap can.
:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

I have normally sent cuttings in a wet paper towel. Then into a plastic Ziploc. Then into a dvd case. Then into a bubble wrap envelope. Seems to work well for about five bucks post charge.

13 Likes

Nice… I’ll remember that!! Thanks!!

1 Like

I’ll confirm his methods work. I’m working with 2 strains from cuts sent by the big heart of @BigMike55

8 Likes

Yep. Every cutting BigMike has sent to me has come through in fine shape.

6 Likes

How are those working for you @joheimgrohen ?

2 Likes

They’re great every cut has survived. I’m about to up pot them and really get their veg on

3 Likes

I’d say I gave away a pack from them the other night… Mau’s bank if I had to guess @Hempire420
With the “Dude on a Bike” from Holland… rsrsrs conheço bem

1 Like

No Marola, that was Nirvana’s.
But I guess many Dutch companies have adopted that system!

2 Likes

@MoBilly Hope they get to you today! Latest!! :hugs:
Have a great Saturday!!

3 Likes