Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 13)

Rural ny …we might be neighbors :rofl: hope your not doing an outdoor seed run lmao

4 Likes

Well, good evening neighbor! :wave: Noper, no seeds outdoor but I recently pollenated 7 strains with Sour Bubble pollen from @DougDawson inside!

7 Likes

Hey there pard
I’m red eyed
And green with envy :crazy_face:

1 Like

where in ny? would love to find more people local to me

3 Likes

I’m in Fulton County

5 Likes

Mongomery😅

5 Likes

ahh darn… im in the northern part of stlawrence county

5 Likes

Ulster county here. Anyone within a 2-3 drive I consider close

3 Likes

UPDATE - FEM GIVEAWAY - UPDATE - - - ALL seeds dispatched as of TODAY!! TOMORROW, I’ll begin fulling most recent Trade obligations. Should soon have that completed, barring any unanticipated events!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE Bear with me, I’m old, but committed!!

29 Likes

This Ulster County? @Emeraldgreen My daughter sent me this yesterday.

https://elections.ulstercountyny.gov/i-voted-sticker-contest/

3 Likes

Safe and sound, thanks and salute @vernal and @chronix :bangbang:

7 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: @tresbundles and r u going to reveal what strains were dusted with the magic dust and I have a feeling it’s gonna be getting really Sour n Bubbly in the OG community… Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Got home and checked the mail, @CornbreadJunior you are a generous soul. I wasn’t expecting more beans. Thanks again my friend.

1 Like

He sent those to you in error. You can just forward them to me. Thanks. DM incoming.

7 Likes

I know you are probably kidding but I would hook you up with some. I don’t mind sharing. Say the word brother.

2 Likes

Hopefully I don’t jinx myself and it all went as planned, but the strains I pollenated were:
Memberberry Rbx
Lemoncherry Gelato S1 x Bobo #6
Logcake #1 (Lemoncherry Gelato x Con Leche)
Logcake #11
Platinum Lemon Cherry Gelato
Mastodon Kush
Skeet Skeet x Afghan

17 Likes

@tresbundles Those sounds beautiful! Open to trades or something?

2 Likes

Thank you @chronix :pray::grinning: and much appreciated @DougDawson for sending him these beans from @vernal

12 Likes

Definitely, bud. It’ll be about 30 more days till theyre all baked n mature. Shoot me a message with your details and I’ll send some out as soon as they’re ready :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I might have to to a little trade as well @tresbundles
Those strains sound dank AF :wink:

2 Likes