Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

@anhthormap

1 Like

Coco/perlite, same mix as their final pots

1 Like

Good idea. “Show” the love back. I’ll post some 88’s that bare sent me, they have been getting used to 5gal buckets in the big room (preparing to do the winter-seed run as promised).

2 Likes

No soil, I see bark and stuff in image, but that’s all coco coir?

1 Like

Yes, it’s coconut fibers.

1 Like

Following! Great idea! Here’s a shot of Bodhi’s Good Medicine that I’m currently running for F3 seeds. Graciously gifted by @nube

Link to the grow for anyone looking to follow: Bodhi’s Good Medicine F2

20 Likes

40 Fog Dogs 4 SOG

23 Likes

:open_mouth: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Spirit Train F2 clone from @Nagel420, before & after…

11/03/21

12/22/21

She looks a little bit better now! Coming up on two months of veg… I was not expecting her to grow like this, and just topped yesterday, so I’ll be starting flower in a week or two. I’m hoping to get through it without her getting impatient and tearing down the walls to get at more light. :wink:

16 Likes

Hi folks!! Good morning!! Just a few pics as a huge thanks to OGers who have gifted me with some beans!! First off, a shout out to @Oldjoints!!! Thanks brother!!

Other major thanks to @anonymous4289 and @DougDawson, the breeder and the giver!!! :flushed: :astonished: :rofl: :hugs:

More pics to come soon!!
Thanks OG!!! And its amazing members!! Appreciate it!!! :hugs:

13 Likes

cool man. glad to see you’re growing that apollo ape, keep us updated, :+1:

4 Likes

Ok, one more…

Thank you @corey!!! There’s a Fog Dog brewing somewhere!! :flushed:
You’re nothing less than a powerhouse!! Keep on trucking brother!!!

And there’s also a GG4 in the making!!! Yeah!!!

9 Likes

Thank for tagging me!
Happy growing bro, looks like you have some great genetics going………

2 Likes

I still have @corey’s Supafreak he reproduced from Humboldt going, if I’m not mistaken it was the very first (if not it was one of the first) trades I ever did on OG. I revegged the freaky pheno so it didn’t end up like the not so freaky pheno that’s got root aphid damage and all kinds of shit kicked out of it, though the not so freaky pheno has feminized ice cream cake #5 pollen seeds so maybe that’ll be interesting (it sat right next to my reversed ICC #5 clone).

7 Likes

Tangerine Dream x C99 courtesy of @Oldjoints !!

11 Likes

Beautiful plants, these!!!

1 Like

Azad Kashmir courtesy of Diggy @Worcestershire_Farms !!!

15 Likes

Looking very nice bro!

2 Likes

Mendo Breath S1 thru Sebring, who did these??? CRS disease in effect…

10 Likes

All of my above at 12/12 day 13