Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

bahahahahah!!! awesome.
If it’s Strawberry Shortcrack you’re in for a treat x :infinity: .

2 Likes

I can’t tell yet!

Regardless what it is it will be a treat!

3 Likes

Clearly @Yetigrows nose knows!

2 Likes

88G13 x SBT (23 days after flip and pollenated by ABC). This thing did not stretch at all. Still just a beautiful squat flat top gal. @Indoornesian

15 Likes

@Greenfingers

i’m really liking the size of these apollo apes, great potential right there.

4 Likes

Thanks @Kcity87 @BasementBeans @corey for the seeds… my first breeding experience is possible because of you guys! <3 who insterest to follow my First time doing mating dance with plants, here it is.

the flag on Creme de la chem was wroted wrong… nevermind for this please :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I guess we will see some @middleman’s seeds soon ahn ? :drooling_face:

1 Like

Did you too that or did it just grow out with the three even tops like that? Super cool if it did!

1 Like

Well, if you want some…I was gonna wait until I got to F3 selecting for the ABC leaf type. The F1s will all be normal leaf. (If I understand correctly)

Surely you see four tops!!! :laughing:

I’ve been doing the same thing to all my plants lately: I top above the fourth node and remove nodes 1 and 2. (Basically keep nodes 3 and 4). I train growth from node 4 to be level with node 3 if needed. For this plant I did not need to do anything to growth from node 4. I’ve been calling this quadlining, but maybe that is technically all from growth at the same node??

I APPRECIATE YOU @middleman

1 Like

just revealed my inability to count :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s a shot of the Azad Kashmir from Diggy @Worcestershire_Farms at day 34 of 12/12

And some of the TD x C99 from @Oldjoints also at day 34
All but one of these plants was gifted directly or thru seed run boxes by members of Overgrow!!!

19 Likes

Looking good bro!

2 Likes

A few updates. Day 26 since flip. I hope I’m not boring anyone…

@bassman5420 This is what you might expect from Point Break. Didn’t stretch much at all. :arrow_down:

@Green_thumb_007 Trainwreck x GG4 RIL This is the frostiest of all of them and developing some nice smells. :arrow_down:

@DannyTerpintine Eutierria stretched the most. Its a pretty cool plant.

The next two are pollenated by ABC. I have cuts of both to run without seed when I’m done.

@Indoornesian 88G13 x SBT looks pretty much the same as the last time I posted it except it is obviously pollenated now :arrow_down:

And the second TW x GG4 :arrow_down:

@LegsMahoney I forgot to get pictures of the two Mind Eraser. Both female but one is almost twice as tall as the other. Those are 19 days after flip and they are just starting to show pistils/buds. Of the four plants I have in coco using Jacks, those two look good. The other two (Sebring’s Revenge and Cowboy Cookies F2) look like hell.

By the way, is anyone else running greenthumb007’s GG4 RIL crosses from the veterans giveaway?

And lastly, thanks @Pigeonman for starting this thread.

19 Likes

They’re all looking real nice🤘. I bet those Trainwreck x gg4ril buds are going to swell a ton before finishing. The gg4ril male seems to have brought that trait in the offspring I have grown.

Do they smell of lemon? Curious to hear about other expressions in this cross.

1 Like

Awesome man that is great info indeed. Always nice to know if something is going to stretch at all in flower so plans can be made. :+1:

1 Like

I’m probably one of the worst to describe smells. Maybe a hint of lemon (or even lime) in there. Something else too though. Overall very pleasant right now. When I open the pollenation tent, it comes out strong.

1 Like

Looking fantastic @middleman ! Thanks for contributing :hugs:

1 Like

@middleman glad you’re liking those mind erasers. I’m infinitely curious what’s in there, if you do snap a photo let me know! :v:t2:

1 Like

Just for you…Ha!

Shorter one

Taller One

Crazy to me they’re at 19 days and that’s all they’ve started for buds. Slow to go, I guess. Could be me, since this is my first time with Jack’s. I did the recommended 10-30-20 for a week after flip, but I wonder if I should have gone longer with it.

Edit: Should have said first time using the 3-2-1. I’ve used Jack’s nutrients in the Octopots, but much differently than 3-2-1.

6 Likes