Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

@middleman glad you’re liking those mind erasers. I’m infinitely curious what’s in there, if you do snap a photo let me know! :v:t2:

1 Like

Just for you…Ha!

Shorter one

Taller One

Crazy to me they’re at 19 days and that’s all they’ve started for buds. Slow to go, I guess. Could be me, since this is my first time with Jack’s. I did the recommended 10-30-20 for a week after flip, but I wonder if I should have gone longer with it.

Edit: Should have said first time using the 3-2-1. I’ve used Jack’s nutrients in the Octopots, but much differently than 3-2-1.

6 Likes

Wow! I’m not familiar with the jacks program but they look about as healthy as a plant can look to me, very nice. Hopefully they’re just slow off the starting block but strong finishers for you. Really cool to see em!

1 Like

Update on the Apollo Ape…!
Too soon to say, right!!? Thanks!

Now in a 1 gallon pot… and sexing…! Thanks!
Thanks @anonymous4289!!

5 Likes

Another update on the Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush
In a 1 gallon pot now, two of them!!
Thanks everyone!!

Thank you @Oldjoints!!

8 Likes

Looking good bro!

1 Like

Fun crinkle-y leaves and virtually no space between nodes! I like her.

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures

i don’t think the crinkle is a trait of the plant, i think he said he FIM’d it which would explain it i think.

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 I believe you’re right, but honestly, even prior to Fimming the leaves were curling up whilst the others around weren’t. Thought it could be heat from lights too close, which they kinda were, not now, and they kept doing. Don’t know why honestly!
Just like I wouldn’t know why the Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush, the two have very tight internode space! Go figure!!
Any idea why @Oldjoints !? Thanks!!

1 Like

According to google: it looks like could be overwatering or heat stress, those look similar to yours.

1 Like

Yeah, go easy on the watering and water from the bottom.
Some cultivars are more sensitive to overwatering than others.

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 Thank you bud!! Right on!! Overwatering (weird 'cause I thought I was watching out for it!) and heat!! I’ll look into it!!

1 Like

It isn’t strain related. My guess would be something root related. I have also had that happen with ph swings.

1 Like

I believe lights being a bit too close to them did most of the trick. Had that happening to me before with different strains too. Thanks bud!!

1 Like

Crockett’s Tangie regs from the Veteran seed giveaway. Promix HP and tap water so far.

4 Likes

Apollo Ape are coming along, im waiting on a couple things and they will go in three gallon pots. We’ll be flipping soon. Theres 2 orange cookies x chocolate diesel fems in there, I hope it doesn’t get too crowded.

12 Likes

Hey everyone; here’s a few plants to show out of my current sea of plant babies. I’m really chuffed with these so I made an espresso after taking these shots to sip on and share this update :+1:

@Neb , did you expect those Mendo Breath S1’s you gifted me to end up as an epic Cannasai? I know i didn’t until I saw how it was growing!!! :rofl:

From the side you can still see the trained horizontal RHUBARB RED branches as the veg. fills in.

And it’s new canopy. Can you tell that I stripped this plant of most all of it’s leaves last week? I know I can’t! :rofl: :cactus:

Strawberry Shortcrack AutoFem from @Yetigrows. Buddy! My tent goes down to 17c at lights off so I’m hoping this will show the candy red hues that ones you grew.

It actually starting to smell like :strawberry: 's!!! :open_mouth:

Ghost Rose & Cookie Devil AutoFem from @ReikoX has grown a stem as thick as a SHARPIE MARKER. It’s blowing my mind and I’m very much looking forward to seeing how these do outdoors in 5 gal fabric pots. :thinking:

It’s starting to smell like sweet, tangy fruit with a pucker effect.

Trizzler F2 AutoFem from @Mr.Sparkle is the “smallest” of my 3 auto solocups but here’s the thing: under those beautiful leaves IT’S THE ONLY ONE TURNING INTO A GREEN COB OF CORN. :open_mouth:

You can see here from the side that it’s gonna make itself into a fine example of a flower-beat stick! Apologies my hands STAND from the other two plants I couldn’t target how this one is smelling but will focus on that next update.

Hope all your happy plants are… well, happy! :hugs:

15 Likes

Damn thick stem on the GR!!! Congrats!!

1 Like

how many apollo apes do you have? 4?

Yes i have 4 and pretty sure 3 are females.