Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (**The Grow Show**)

Sent 2 of the CSI Notsodog Headband x Chem D from @corey into flower

16 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you for sharing that @Oldtimerunderground. Those are some healthy and happy looking plants!

4 Likes

Can’t remember who exactly gave them to me but here’s a Fogdawg auto fem. My first try at hydro and she’s pretty

Also small edit, it’s seeded by a reversed Mephisto 3 Bears OG.

And edit maybe it was @corey who sent them.

10 Likes

Very nice! Yeah either me or someone in the middle. I gave everyone of those seeds away lol…
I have more fog dogs coming for another giveaway since people are posting so many pics…
I’ll start a couple so I can join in… get work sir!

5 Likes

Blood Lotus from @Slick1 starting to get nice and dank. :+1:

12 Likes

Damn that looks good! How’s the smell on her?

1 Like

Azad Kashmir from Diggy @Worcestershire_Farms

Tangerine Dream x C99 from @Oldjoints

Mendo Breath from @GrowingHigher ( no longer a member ) through @Sebring .

All at 12/12 day 40

11 Likes

When I get some on my fingers, I get funk/musk, hash and a hint of fruit. Interesting layers indeed :+1:

3 Likes

Sounds like a winner to me! Glad she did well for you. Everyone seems to have gotten some really nice plants out of those which makes me proud, even though I had nothing to do with making them :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol! Ya it is turning out to be pretty nice. I had randomly rolled the dice on popping 1 Blood Lotus reg with a batch fems I was popping and I lucked out. Then it survived me almost killing all of the strains I had popped, so its a beast heh.

3 Likes

Popping all sorts of shit over here. Beans I was given by OG’ers are: Ice Cream Cake S1 from @TestOfOath , Point Break (CBD) from @middleman and @Oldtimerunderground, Earth Lover (CBD) from @DougDawson, Cannatonic Perkins Cut (CBD) from @ShiskaberrySavior and Medisquatch x Carole Baskin (CBD mixed ratio) from @corey

Most seeds had tails or cracked open around the 18 hour mark, this pic was from 24 hours of sprouting.

Method: Seeds into wet paper towel, into a 1 gallon freezer bag, onto a dinner plate and the plate placed onto a seedling heat mat. This is the best way I have devised for popping my seeds to get the best success rate and fast germination at the moment.

17 Likes

Nice Lineup. that Ice Cream Cake S1 by @TestOfOath ? Is that a high CBD strain or more THC?

3 Likes

It is a THC strain. Wedding cake X Gelato#33. Most of the OG gifted seeds I popped were CBD strains for my CBD:THC breeding project. The rest of the THC seeds I popped are just not from OG, but they are there heh. They are: Royal Gorilla, Sunset, Alien Rock Candy and Critical Orange Punch.

4 Likes

I was just wondering, cuz you have CBD strains a-bunch in your lineup.

I think @TestOfOath has graced me with Ice Cream Cake. that I want to run, but my Frankenstein stuff is moving along in veg right now and a couple others for my other project. and a couple other Maui Wowie S1’s. I’m at my plant limit for Oklahoma on vegging right now. I must resist popping more beans until I put some plant into flower.

5 Likes

Ooh man, that Frankenstein gear is going to be a fun grow indeed! Cant wait till I pop my Paralyzed Monster beans. Possibly waiting till closer to Halloween and me and @Pluckyevil may do a Halloween/monster themed run heh.

Uug… Plant limits… The limits are meant for EACH of our tents right?! Lol!!! :shushing_face:

8 Likes

Hmmmm. Mind if I move in withyou two lovely people? haha.

Yeah Oklahoma does kinda suck with the plant limits, but better than most states. I hear they are putting Recreational on the ballot for the mid-term elections. Hint Hint Okies. Get out there and support the cause.

2 Likes

Come on over bud! :laughing: Hope you guys get it voted in and they don’t screw things up too much doing it. Plant limits are completely stupid over here…So things get stretched a bit over here lol.

push it

4 Likes

Edited for Brain fartinnnnn

5 Likes

I have been lurking here since the beginning of the thread. I applaud your efforts to get nice genetics into the hands of our members.
My Hat is off to both you and Plucky.
edit… actually your other thread. but you knew that.

4 Likes

Yes, but I think you might have better luck in the main FSFC thread. :wink: This is for people showing the things they’ve actually grown from other members… which reminds me, I should be doing an update. Maybe in a minute, I hear someone has free seeds!

4 Likes