Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

OK heres everyone on my seed exchange list who’s addresses I have… seeds go in the post when post office opens later, its 4:10am UK time

@GrowerGoneWild
@pookie123
@Eddie.saw
@El95124

@lotus710 - I don’t have your postal address bro, PM me

5 Likes

Damn!
@GrowEasy lives on the super early bird schedule, too!

Hehehe

Jake

2 Likes

:smile: I’m a total insomniac at times. Sometimes up for two days before I sleep.
The street weed is too expensive, it’s not high grade and I can’t afford to smoke enough of it to smoke like I used to. I’m hardly ever “baked”. Growing my own again at the moment. Thank fuck. :wink:

4 Likes

Shit didnt even notice i have a few pmsXD

https://www.seedsherenow.com/breeders/brothers-grimm-seeds/brothers-grimm-killer-queen.html

Well at least there may be some hope.

1 Like

Let’s keep an eye on this one…

1 Like

Hell yeah, might keep both eyes out lol

1 Like

Just sent some seeds here’s the list.

@groweasy - FireOG x GSC,
Forumcut GSC x Blackberry OG,
GSC x Snowstorm (look underdone but worth a shot)
Black Lime Reserve#2
Sent you a good set, thanks for the freebies you sent out!

@tuna - Loctite x GSC ( They look underdone, but worth a try)
Fire OG x GSC
Sonora Mix

@EI - Fire OG x GSC
Headbanger

@pookie123- Columbian Red x Trainwreck OG
Sonora Mix

I am working on one more and it will be my last order for a bit.

5 Likes

Thanks GGW. I’m giving it a few days to see if anyone else wants any of my seeds then I will mail them all off.

2 Likes

Well thank you very much @GrowerGoneWild, what a guy, cheers. Those all sound fantastic. :grin: I’ve only heard of Black Lime Reserve but not familiar with its story, could you tell me anything about its lineage or origin?

Everybody let me know when your post arrives in so I know it got to you all safely. :wink:

Everyone on the list got some THAI and some UNKNOWN seeds from me.

@GrowerGoneWild
@Eddie.saw
@pookie123
@lotus710
@El95124

Time for a dab I think. Cheers folks.
-GrowEasy

The original Black Lime Special Reserve is from Aficionado, out of Mendocino county California. Black Lime Special Reserve won 2nd place in Emerald Cup 2014.

So we got a pack and sent it out to our breeder, so they are a F2 of the Black Lime Special Reserve. There were 3 phenotypes isolated, I only have extras of the #2 BLR.

3 Likes

Ayyyy. Im making a seed order soon and someones gonna be getting a free pack of beans with my order. Itll be a 10 pack of reg beans and itll go to a new poster here at overgrow. I wanna see the newbies come out of the closet!!

5 Likes

I tried to give you a like for giving new members a way to be involved but i couldn’t. Help Joe. @LemonadeJoe

1 Like

I’d also like to say a sorry to any of the folks who weren’t on my list, who weren’t in the thread early.

I came into this thread thinking I would struggle to even give away the long flowering thai seeds as gifts but it turned out almost the exact opposite. Hope everyone is pleased with what they got and happy with their swap. I wish I could of got something to everyone.

Seed swaps all year round… who’s up for it?
Probably ordering a few packs of Brothers Grimm, DNAgenetics and TGAsubcool seeds this year.

3 Likes

I’m going to making lots of crosses and hopefully ordering a couple packs at the end of the year, I’m think Mr Nice and TGA. So I’ll have lots of crosses to give out to everyone that’s helped me and later on maybe something straight from a breeder. Idk anyone thatd be anything less than ecstatic to grow out Mr nice or TGA.

1 Like

I’m out of freebies for now. PM’s for seeds will be ignored.

I sent out 6 packages, so I’m out for now.

I’ll update when Ill be back in the game.

4 Likes

Damn! @GrowerGoneWild made lots of room in his fridge!

I’ve still got (4) 8 packs of Fem Cannatonic.
I’ll be sending out all the gifts at the end of the month, any one in need PM me next :slight_smile:

Stay Hazed,
Jake

1 Like

Good on ya @GrowerGoneWild and @Blowingupjake! I love that this is allowed here and GGW helped create this thread. This would never happen over at IC or rollitup or something of the sort. I’m so grateful for everyone willing to help me out. I’m very excited to grow out everyone’s beans and have fun identifying strains from the unknown beans and crossing then to the Thai I’m going to basically do 12/12 from seed by covering and uncovering it daily… probably give it two or three weeks before I start it, that way shell have veg time and around 16-20 weeks of flower.

@StrainVenator I’m really excited to grow your cross out. Out of all the beans I’ve been graced with that I know the lineage of, yours is what I’m most looking forward to. The #2 pheno sounds so amazing. I mean a blue razzberryish lemon scented purple plant just screams good cannabis. I’m really excited.

I really loved black lime reserve when I first started smoking it hits fast and takes you to a euphoria asap but as quick as she got me there I come right back out that’s the only knock I have on that strain but of you have a good amount it’s very enjoyable to smoke in my opinion I’m probably late to the convo with this but that’s definitely one of my favorites when i started

2 Likes

Its a reworked black lime that I got out there. I like it better than the cali cut floating around.