Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Not up on the latest lingo…Maine BB ???

There a kick-ass BB= Blueberry in the woods, you know where?

Will put out an APB…I may have some Blueberry in my stash. I’ll let you know. Not sure if it’s the one you’re hunting. Standby.

1 Like

Yeah I’m a huntin, thats got a special name to it.
Don’t remember the name, thou.
It’s not just any BB.

Mother of Berries (M.O.B.)

maybe the one you are thinking of

all the best

Dequilo

1 Like

That be the one, how bout you buddy?
You know where I can get these?

She be held pretty tight

2 Likes

I do not sadly :frowning: wish I did

2 Likes
2 Likes

Slim chance I may know someone. I’ll check. One lives in Maine and the other in upstate New York, and just did some stuff with MOB. I have seeds of a cross he did of MOB x Cocoon from Bodhi. The 3 I dropped were male and I’m in the process of collecting that pollen. All three were interesting enough to keep them.

Anyway, either of them would be a good chance. I’ll see if I can get an answer.

What are you looking for, reg seeds?

2 Likes

Payments should be back up! Just head to https://sebringseeds.com to order seeds.

(Yes, it’s spam advertising… For free seeds. :sunglasses::rofl:)

14 Likes

I wish I could get my “payment system” back up as well… :thinking::joy_cat::upside_down:

2 Likes

I also was inquiring about Maine’s own blueberry or mother of berries a while back with no success ! Good luck

1 Like

Regs but I’ll probably have to take what’s available.

I’m gonna be pissed if my ROMs turn out better than next gens.

3 Likes

OK, Peeps (and I say that with R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!)….here is my initial listing of beans/seeds to offer for Trade. ONLY FIVE (5) of each strain will be available. All are REG. NO SPECIAL ORDER!!! Until I get a handle on this shipping thing, this offer will be available to the Lower 48 only. No offense to my Northern neighbors (I’m only 15 miles from the CA Border). I need to figure out my exposure.

I won’t send anything out until AFTER the Holidays. Shipment to commence the first week of Jan/2020.
Limit of TWO requests per member, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED (I hope this restriction doesn’t violate any site rules.

I have been SUPER impressed with the member’s cordiality here. This is my small attempt at saying, “Thanks, Y’all!!!” May you all enjoy a Bountiful Thanksgiving and, may Santa stuff your stockings!!! If he or she won’t, I’ll try!!

Here goes: Sour Tangi/f2, Cybercube, Orange/F1, Seattle Soda/s1, Durban Poison/f3, Black Mass/f1, GGG x Straw Mass/f1, Grape Chem/s1, CBD Ryder, Yeti OG, GG4 x 1960Skunk18, OG18, MAC/s1, Purple Kush, Hindu Skunk, Ghost, CBD Rich, Canna Tsu, Eiffle Tower/s1, Pennywise, Alien Puke, Alien Pupil, Afghan Lemon Haze, Mixed Kush (GDP, OG, etc), P. Punch x Cuvee, Blueberry x Wedding Cake, Purple Urkle/s1, Alien Louie, LA Confidential, Blue God, Lemon Lime, Blue Dream, Super Fruit, Tangerine Tic Tac, Sour Diesel, and Green Head Band.

That’s it this round. Have just as many Photo Fems on hand will inventory and drop another Trade in the future. For now, this OG is tired…the front side of 70 will do that to ya…lol!! Everybody be safe.

25 Likes

Would you prefer PM? I would love to make a couple of choices. Thanks. peace

1 Like

I’d love to take you up on the Yeti OG and the MAC s1s. If it’s cool. Thought I would make dibs just in case. Very kind of you. I hope to create some things to repay all of the kind peeps here.

Are you in Wash? I lived there and Montana back from 76 -90. peace

Waiting on a reply from the Maine guy. I’ll give the other guy a shout, too. He was making stuff with it so could be of help. I also may have a line on the ATF if you are still looking. Waiting on his reply, too. He’s working with it again and has in the past so not sure what he’s sitting on. I’d like to have it too.

5 Likes

I just killed a mother of the M.O.B strain after breeding it with hazemans pure kush. I grew three differant feminized seeds of it, they were all surprisingly uniform but very prone to powder mildew.
Anyways if you want some mob in seed form try TH Seeds.

6 Likes

That’s awesome and kind of you

2 Likes

@misterbee very interested in the ghost and the la confidential shoot me a pm if there still available, have a few different things I’d be happy to trade depending on the source of those beans.

4 Likes

Hey @misterbee, thanks for your generosity. The P. Punch x Cuvee, and Blueberry x Wedding Cake, would be wonderful to have.

Thanks again for offering these seeds. Have a great Thanksgiving man. :slight_smile:
G

7 Likes