Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Will do bro looking forward to it! :muscle:

1 Like

Mark is a great guy

4 Likes

Does anyone have a link for any of Mark’s stuff on Strainly?

2 Likes

I’m down to grow a batch out. Looking for something different to try.

2 Likes

What kind of kush, Afghani, Hash plants?

And did you just reply to yourself?:laughing:

3 Likes

Where are you located, country wise? Best to get something from as close to you as you can. Customs can be harsh but things within your region might be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks. I knew I had seen his stuff before, but could never find them again.

4 Likes

Anyone have any wedding cake or ice cream cake seeds to trade? I have some fems and regs lemme know…oh in the united states

2 Likes

Any time I can, I’m happy to help. You are very welcome.

5 Likes

I can vouch for Mark too. I haven’t bought any autos from him, but I’ve bought 10 reg strains from him. He makes a point of telling you wait until you have the seeds in hand before sending payment

He doesn’t list his autos on Strainly. I’m not sure why, but just send him a message, and he’ll get back with you. He’s a good dude.

Oh yeah, he only ships to the States.

9 Likes

Where are you located? I’m here in Maine/USA…maybe able to satisfy your W.C. desires. Take care, be safe and, be well.

1 Like

I am in the great state of texas :cowboy_hat_face: check for a ol boy and let me know. I’ll shoot you a message of my strains and then we can saddle up and ride

2 Likes

Mark is great, and he has a website also, though the strains aren’t up to date, but you can contact him that way also http://calibest420seeds.com/?page_id=81

3 Likes

I’m down to do some swapping/buy what you have. I’m right down the freeway from you lol

1 Like

shoot me a pm

1 Like

Of course only ships to the states ffs. If any burgers wanna trade a leaf for some joti stuff I would be down in a heartbeat

1 Like

Have some fresh crosses I’m looking to get grown if anyone has room, all I ask is you post in diary and tag me when you do. Currently have

Afghani Kush (purple) x Black Pearl (mr. Nice) x Pineapple Thai (707)

Skunk#1 x “ x “

Black Pearl 85% Sativa 70+ day

Black Pearl x Pineapple Thai

Ace Panama x Pineapple Thai

Soon, Brutal Monkey Paw x Pineapple Thai

Purple Thai x Pineapple Thai

PM me if you wanna try them out

30 Likes

ALL looking mighty fine, @Instg8ter…truly, mighty fine!!! Stay safe/be well.

5 Likes

I’m down for a grow here in about 3-4 weeks. Need to harvest about 8 plants out of my tent firat but i have room in my starting area

3 Likes

Hi.
Do you ship internationally too?

I may not be good at growing yet, but definitely good at posting photos of whatever I have. Lol. Sure I will make them smoked after a couple of times.

Lemme know.

4 Likes