Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Ok so @Oldtimerunderground is giving up his GSC for @Rhino_buddy. Now @Rhino_buddy has to choose as he can’t win both, what’s it going to be?
giphy (4)

4 Likes

I have 0 cell service at my house. I love the country. But it’s bad for the wife and I’s business. Hard to have a web presence with no web. Lol. Glad that’s changed.

2 Likes

I can take the gsc if he wants.

1 Like

Oh no. Give the gsc to him. I thought he was taking em.

I’m sure he’s still up and wants em. Right @Oldtimerunderground ?

1 Like

If not I’ll defer the GSC to @anon27306389 he was so close.

1 Like

Oh please save me some :yum: I am desperate for a Sour Diesel strain and this happems to be my favorite :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Ahhh! Thanks much!!! New at this! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::wink:

1 Like

So I take it that means you choose the Panama Red?

2 Likes

Yes please. Thank you Doug. Any extra lights you wanna send with them? Hahah

2 Likes

No worries bud, no problem at all. Just might find more interest there, you might find some here as well :slight_smile: All good.

5 Likes

@DougDawson you’re an animal in the give away section. P.s The Mung-U-Mental arrived thanks again you’re the man

4 Likes

No worries bud, send me your info and I will ship them off. We shall see about the extra light when this run is done. Somehow I am running 3 tents now, lol.

2 Likes

I also have an interest in the old school Panama Red if you need incentive to create more beans :laughing:

1 Like

Awesome bud, should be a great strain. Out of likes but you got seeds so that’s way better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hahah. Lemme know. I’d give you some $$ for a used one if it’s worthwhile. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Ok well if @Oldtimerunderground passes they are yours @anon27306389 . We just need to wait for him to respond.

4 Likes

Quickly while on the topic of lighting, anyone know a nice DIY LED kit for a good price ? I see people wire their own from kits, but Im not sure what to be looking for.

2 Likes

So im just gonna have to stop forum hopping and just stick around here where the cool stuff happens lol. @DougDawson you are a true cannabis hero my friend. Your generosity is amazing!

4 Likes

Sorry bud but they are gone.

1 Like