Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

LOL, not really, the system does that for me :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Yea
 didn’t know they would take things so readily with no return address. Thought that would raise some questions.

3 Likes

I feel like it has to raise an eyebrow or two. I would never send one out without a (fake) return address.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was in a rush heading out the door when I realized I had not put anything on them so I just DD’d the corner and hoped for the best. They all seem to be getting there though. It’s probably just lucky, won’t be trying that again as I don’t want to tempt fate.

8 Likes

I have one pack left of the sour strawberry bred by @Daytripr69. If you want it shout

10 Likes

Dibs! I’m shouting!

8 Likes

Alright! You got it shoot me your Addy bud

6 Likes

Hey @DougDawson are you sending the gsc?

3 Likes

Yes, fire me an addy.

5 Likes

Mine notification says I need to wait 9 hours
:neutral_face:

2 Likes

I found 4 Reg beans I can part with if anyone is interested :smiley:
Got them in a trade from another site. The user says they made the cross themselves.

(Bruce Banner x Narkush) :yum:

5 Likes

Give me some Bruce Banner

2 Likes

Lol. I wouldn’t mind some fem. Autos I’ll plant mid July if people are giving

3 Likes

Despite our differences my bro - you should get a PO box.

They will let a lot slide, on purpose - don’t consider it luck

2 Likes

I’d try those . :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thought my phone was being dumb. Lol

1 Like

Thank you sir, that is good advice. I would rather we put any differences aside as I bare no ill will but either way thank you for the advice. I appreciate it.

3 Likes

I can’t see those comments - scratch that not sure the order of the comments haha I think everyone posted at the same time :rofl:

2 Likes

Weird. Should be right above here. NFC. Lol

2 Likes

Is it true you can legally send up to 30grams of cannabis in the post in Canada? That’s amazing if so. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes