Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

@BigBoss
&
@Rhino_buddy

Send me your addy. You both win :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I dont know what else to do in a tie honestly.
Rock, paper, scissors ?

3 Likes

Yep, you can put (and get) weed in the mail here in Canada.

Up to 30 grams of RECREATIONAL weed.

Medical weed you can ship up to 30x the patientā€™s daily prescription.

4 Likes

My ā€œsmartā€ phone has been dumb lately.

Dunno why. Last Friday I was watching reikoxs thread and there were no new posts for like 5 minutes. Then bam, 30+ posts instantly.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing! Another reason I wanna move there.

1 Like

I want to move to the Caribbean and grow on a tropical island with volcanic soilā€¦

4 Likes

I really wish we lived in a world free of borders, and the ability to live and exist wherever you please. Although thereā€™s many who donā€™t like that idea it would be awesome to just experience life and what the world has to offer!

8 Likes

If you are looking for auto fems I can share 5 ghost rose x cookie devil seeds

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a wild one to start churning on - borders - just imaginary lines drawn by people who want to control sh!tā€¦ as a human on this planet isnā€™t it wild to think migration (without gobs of red tape) is illegal?

But I digressā€¦ back to free seeds and suchā€¦

6 Likes

Lots of ā€˜fixer uppersā€™ on Montserrat, especially the south endā€¦

Cheers
G

3 Likes

That would be great Iā€™ll grow them out this summer. Iā€™ll send you something in return. Sending Addy now

3 Likes

Looking St Lucia right nowā€¦:wink::+1:

2 Likes

Ok good folks of OG, I gotta problem lol I received a pack of seeds ā€˜Sour Bluetooth F1ā€™ Iā€™ve gone back through my DMs and canā€™t find who sent them so I can let them know the beans made it and thank themā€¦Does anyone have an idea who it was, please? Or even the grower I traded with speak up please! Here or DM. :sunglasses: :grinning:

5 Likes

Probably me, I sent a pm lol

4 Likes

Someone sent me these, not sure who or what they areā€¦

6 Likes

Bud Santa?

3 Likes

@misterbee ? That looks like one of his stickersā€¦ but he usually does coin flipsā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™s your ā€œSpring Boxā€.

2 Likes

Could it be from @CADMAN ? He just did that Auto Fem giveaway with Aurora Borealis?

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Or @Oldtimerunderground as Cadman was distributing for him? Lol looks like a nice package!

5 Likes

I just got mine from that giveaway today and they were in a flip labeled AB, not like that at all @DougDawson

3 Likes