Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thank you :pray: @DougDawson for the awesomeness and inspiration.

Big thank you to @DannyTerpintine as well for killing it with that mac stomper. Really looking forward to that one. My wife gonna love it too.

2 Likes

Good man doug! Had a rough day and actually got to take a nap. Here now though, bit too late. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:crazy_face: @DougDawson missed them again igotta stay up that MAC stomper x sounds purefire :fire: :fire: :fire: never mind best wishes keep up the crusade overgrow the planet :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

:man_farmer:lime

6 Likes

I been reading that sending letters without a return adress will send them to the x ray machine, I got one. Did anybody had problems with that?

3 Likes

I got a letter a few years ago here in NY and apparently it had gotten wet in the carriers bag and the edges of the envelope just disintegrated and he pretty much handed me a handful of wet paper and coinflips but he was cool I guess because nobody came knocking not till much later at least lol

5 Likes

So they came knocking? Police? @cannabliss

2 Likes

Just like that old GEICO commercial…"Julie, Julie, guess what day it is!!! Yes, “Hump Day”, but more importantly…DAY TEN!!! That’s right, 10 more days to the B-I-G you know what…or, do you??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

17 Likes

Not a damn clue but I’m watching the countdown eagerly anyway cause I’m sure it’s something good :laughing:

4 Likes

same here @Slick1 not a clue but love watching :heart_eyes:
:man_farmer:lime

4 Likes

I used to have a buddy that worked at a junk mail printer. He told me that mail without any sort of return address is subject to potential additional scrutiny, and recommended always putting something, even if it’s false. I usually put my PO Box.

7 Likes

The fact is most stuff with no return address will just go through. Millions of letters moving through the system so it just depends on if someone notices or not. I would think a return address is just a smart move. I did not put one on a bunch of envelopes I sent recently and no issues so far but you are adding another reason for someone to question your letter so it’s likely best to put something on it.

4 Likes

I always just stick some random addy as return.

3 Likes

I just pray I get yours now and no more.

2 Likes

HINT-HINT…save O-N-E day’s worth of Latte monies and reap the rewards…your choice!!! 'Nuff said!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

13 Likes

Yes LOL but not because of the mail jerk neighbor about a month before New York went legal I’m still getting the girl back going

3 Likes

I have not heard of one single person to ever get a knock on their door regarding seeds. If anything they would go after the shipper as their the ones who sent the seeds. I have also never heard of one person getting a knock on their door because they shipped seeds.

9 Likes

When I first started shipping and receiving seeds several years ago I was nervous as hell but I too haven’t heard of anybody being hassled because of seeds you might not get a pack or two sometimes but I wouldn’t worry about much more than that

5 Likes

checks his piggybank

Are we talking a Starbucks or Tim Horton’s latte?

4 Likes

You’re right, they can’t…nobody has control over what gets sent to them, period.

4 Likes

There is the magnificent misterbee creating a buzz, so very cool, you just never know what that rock star is planning but I bet it will bee awesome.

7 Likes