Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Thanks guys, that makes me less worried, I heard my country gonna legalize rec this summer. Hope that happens.

3 Likes

Either one, I guessā€¦I have a cup of Instant Folgers in the morning and THATā€™S IT, canā€™t see paying those prices. I have a S-I-L who has 3 or 4 Starbuckā€™s EVERYDAY and wonders where her money goes. DUH!!! When it comes to Teaā€¦oh, Buddy!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I drink too much coffee to pay for SB. At the rate Iā€™m going, I might have to look into growing my own coffee beans soon xD

10 Likes

I drink tea until about 5 pm when I switch to pilsnerā€¦

4 Likes

Buddy MacFarmer
420 Foxtail Lane

Use this one. Nobody would suspect anything.

15 Likes

Nope Neverson
123 No Way
Screwville, NY 01234

8 Likes

12 Likes

Hey, stop giving away my road! :rofl:

7 Likes

1060 W Addison St
Chicago
IL 60613

8 Likes

Wrong thread, but kansas legalized medical. But you have to see a Dr for 6 months before theyā€™ll give you a card. Havenā€™t looked it up yet, but so says my co-worker.
Iā€™ll stay on the DL. :wink:

5 Likes

No what is it??? A giveaway or an auction???
Anticipation is killing me :joy::joy::joy::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@Eagles009 !
Thatā€™s too funny not to share bro!
Just to let yā€™all know, Foxtail Road is the road Eagles lives on!!! At least his return address said that!
:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :smile: :grin:

6 Likes

Hopefully tim hortons. Might have to take a second mortgage to afford the star bucks :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Based off his message I bet itā€™s just cover shipping.

5 Likes

I had a coworker who always used this address as his test american shipping address, always thought that was pretty random.

3 Likes

That right. His earlier post about it, if memory serves, said something about one variety per reason, and help with shipping. Tell me if Iā€™m misremembering @misterbee . :green_heart:

4 Likes

Now you know heā€™s a Blues Brothers fan!SlimyWeeArabianhorse-max-1mb

5 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Misterbeeā€™s giveaway

Just got your package thank you so much canā€™t wait till the 15th

4 Likes

Got some goodies in the box today.

Thanks again @CADMAN and @Instg8ter

Also big thanks to @G-paS

Who reached out to me and offered me something I had wanted previously. Very cool!

15 Likes