Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Don’t be so sure. You ever see those tiny sample spoons?

I’ve said too much…

4 Likes

Damn it now I want one of those sandwhiches ! :astonished: :drooling_face:
Why did I click on that link when Im high and hungry ?
:see_no_evil: :weary:

3 Likes

This thread needs a disclaimer!!! Lol mega munchies ahead!

4 Likes

Arrived safe"n sound i’m in … :man_farmer:

3 Likes

Any Canadians still awake and lurking?

2 Likes

No I’m sleeping😁

4 Likes

It’s funny I ordered a ton of stuff yesterday

5 Likes

Bro, looks like you are the only Canadian still hanging around. What do you think of the Freakshow plants? Have you checked them out?

4 Likes

Its funny you mention them, I bought a 5 pack and right after I got em A buddy of mine up around where you’re at mentioned how interested he was in them and I sent him the pack. This was about maybe 2 months ago

3 Likes

I’ll be releasing a fuckton of freak crosses this fall. Send me a pm when I harvest and I got you

10 Likes

Well than Karma smiles on you my brother, @anon71563794 just replaced your beans.

3 Likes

Thank you @anon93244739 !! Sorry @DougDawson you just got seed blocked!!! Lol j/k😆

5 Likes

ROFL

4 Likes

Hey @anon93244739 I forgot to ask, did that single web leaf on the black candyland look just like the pic I pm’d you last month of the Afghani?

3 Likes

I’ve got a good 3 months, mine are seedlings still

3 Likes

Pretty darned close, I’m hoping it puts out some more. Its getting crossed with duck no matter what lol

4 Likes

Just reloaded my likes, hell yeah perfect timing😎

3 Likes

So does that mean you would rather wait a few months? LOL

3 Likes

I’m Canadain :canada::thinking:

2 Likes

I would be happy to take some to plant outdoors this season for sure, always wanted to see how they grow. I opened the pack before I sent them just to have a peek. The seeds were really cool to see firsthand. Any other strain I would’ve assumed they weren’t viable, lol.

3 Likes