Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Jacki o here?

5 Likes

Done. I will just require a reminder on where they are going.

5 Likes

Was I too late? :sunglasses: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:youā€™re a damn true OG! Thanks!

4 Likes

This thread moves fast af. If you take a break, a nap, dammitt if you go piss!!! You miss at least twenty postā€™s, some of which are giveaways! Man you gotta love this OG community :100:

14 Likes

Canā€™t wait to grow out the tangelope or the motor breath forgot which one I was getting anyway first legal girl here in New York first time outside for me and a long time well sorta legal

8 Likes

Another great mail day thanks to @CADMAN . Received the OH x Pac and Marks BubbleGum seeds bud, many thanks.

7 Likes

Wish I was getting my mail. Gezzz. Must have 3 or 4 packages :package: waiting on for a very long timeā€¦ maybe 4+ weeks now.

Glad you got yours :wink:

4 Likes

More cards on order, more hose washers just arrived, picked up a few more books of stamps. I am guessing that to mean that some stuff must be brewing. Itā€™s a fun time to be on OG. Keep up to date, you donā€™t want to miss anything :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Hey while your out maybe grab an ice-cream sandwich lol @DougDawson

2 Likes

LOL, got your Peanut butter and Jam order and will keep it in mind if I make it into the core.

4 Likes

Iā€™m craving this :tired_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like a skip the dishes type evening delivery request if I lived in the area . A 6 pack of sandwiches please .

3 Likes

Think they will make the 3hr trip for me? Haha

3 Likes

I must be too stoned, I have no idea whats going on here! :confounded:

3 Likes

@OGBohab Iā€™m craving

Maybe cause Iā€™m High? But DAMIT. It looks good.
Only available in Toronto ON Canada :canada: :angry::triumph:
Iā€™m a 3hr drive away lol

5 Likes

LMAO I see, yes that does look absolutely delicious!! How many mgs is in it??? :yum:

2 Likes

Zero. Untill I get a hold a one lol

4 Likes

One those look amazing! Dang it!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s going on in here, having a party without me 142 posts lol

2 Likes

Free ice cream sandwiches and cones thread?

Iā€™d be interested to find out how delivery is arrangedā€¦

Iā€™m guessing coin flips and washers are out.

6 Likes