Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Thanks man. So here are a few more pics of that bud from other angles as I have never seen one like that before.

20 Likes

It really would. A couple pics aren’t as clear as I would like but it is one stem. Really cool.

5 Likes

Clone that shit :laughing::rofl: cross it with Freakshow and pray it makes amazing double headed buds.

7 Likes

If this were fall I would be grabbing my snips and a few freakshow seeds but sadly it would not work out. Nothing shall interfere with my month in the woods, it’s what keeps me going the rest of the year :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should record yourself ruffing it in the woods and become YouTube famous. I watched videos like this all the time lol :laughing::joy:

Check out Justin Barbour on YouTube.

3 Likes

LOL, here you go, me on YouTube last year.

27 Likes

Haha Yesssss. That’s what I’m talking about.

3 Likes

I have something like that because I tried to “top” some branch tips.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Should be in a champagne glass!

1 Like

Man you just opened up the floodgate.
What kind of woods did you use for the drill and the socket?
Tinder?
Ever try that at -20 F?
I made a magnifying glass out of ice once at that temp, cold hands but it worked, especially with white birch bark.

9 Likes

Hey bud, the hearth board is Yucca and the spindle is Big Leaf Maple. I used Birch bark, some grass and ground up cattail for the tinder. It was just the evening fire so I did not go to elaborate on making a tinder bundle, hence the newspaper to hold it. Yes I have done this in -20 temps. The cold doesn’t really affect it, only the moisture.

8 Likes

Love it! Now you need to make your own cordage from some rushes or nettles or something, and make a bow drill. I always prefer starting them that way. Just easier to act like you suck at the violin :violin:. :grin:

6 Likes

LOL, Oh I have a few bow drills I made, I like to practice the hand drill. It’s the hardest way IMO so I like to stay in practice. I have made plenty of reverse wrap cordage :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Man, what a pile of smoke! Idea! Instead of all that stuff for tinder, use a couple of great big dry colas. They you could get RIPPED while starting your fire. Kill two birds with one stone! And, everyone within 60 city blocks will be ripped too. Just a thought. I’m pretty ripped right now.

5 Likes

Man, is that stem kinda flat? It looks like it from the pic. I had something very similar on a couple of Maui Mango Haze plants I ran.

Normal stem then it suddenly flattened out. On one it split into 2 buds.

The other plant was the biggest one I had, and I called her Faux Hawk:

It grew this wild, looking top cola called Flat Top:

The leaf structure on yours looks just like Flat Top. Be interesting to see about that stem shape.

Plants are looking great, excellent job on the sploogefest too dude. :grinning:
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
:guitar:

26 Likes

LOL, I will have to give that a shot :rofl:

2 Likes

Not that I noticed but I will check it out after work. Thanks bud. I will update more stem pics later. Be cool if we found a common trait that results in this double bud structure.

3 Likes

Looking good @DougDawson ! Your going to have a tone of seeds!

5 Likes

Awesome! I love making cordage. Takes a bit of dexterity and practice, but once you get the hang of it you can spit it out. :wink:

Hand drill is definitely the hardest. Nice work man. Wanna move out to the back of my land? Free rent. Seriously.

2 Likes

Gonna turn my silo into a dwelling, with a big ol telescope on top. Peak your interest now? Lol

4 Likes